QVC Community

Re: Laura Geller chat Today - April 29th

@Steph020974 wrote:

I'm considering purchasing the Today's Special Value, but have a question about the eyeliner.  I have oily eyelids and often have difficulty with eyeliner on my upper lids "bleeding" onto my crease.  I've been watching and Laura says the eyeliner will stay on until you take it off.... is this true for oily lids?!  Thanks!! Heart

Hello @Steph020974!
Thank you for tuning in. The eyeliner in this collection is truly longlasting and doesn't move once applied. We suggest you try it out and always remember that QVC has a great 30 day refund/exchange program. Enjoy!

The Laura Geller Beauty team

QVC Community

@SheilaE wrote:

Hope Laura's team can help me....first time ordering and not sure what color is best for a black woman.  This morning the black model Stacey was on but no mention of the color she was wearing as was done with the other models.  Was she in the Tan or the darker color?

Hi @SheilaE!
Thank you for tuning in. We would suggest trying our Deep shade. Also, QVc has a great return/exchange policy in case you're not happy with the shade.

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Silverfox1 wrote:

I love all of Laura's makeup and my makeup drawer is completely full.  I just bought Balance and Glow and I have her bronzer in fair and matte so I won't be buying the TSV today. However, I am wondering if Laura has the eye shadow available or a eye shadow(s) that is similar here or on her website? If not when will this eye shadow duo be available? It's great having you here to answer our questions.....Many thanks!!

Hello @Silverfox1!

Thank you for the question. We do have similar shades available on LauraGeller.com especially in our Creme Glaze Palette.

QVC Community

Re: Laura Geller Love Love Love your products!

@BunnyMomma wrote:

Question for you:  I normally use your Baked Elements Foundation, how is the Balance and Brighten Foundation different?

Hi @BunnyMomma!

Thank you for tuning in. The difference is that Baked Elements doesn't have the color correcting pigments like our Balance and Brighten foundations.

QVC Community

@Queen T wrote:

I would love to know what color and brand of nail polish Laura Gellar wears on TV. It is a light pink shade on her nails and its very neat and clean looking.

thanks,

th_queenb@yahoo.com

Hi @Queen T!
Thank you for tuning in. Laura is wearing Essie in Ballet Slippers shade.

New Contributor

how does this work on aged skin  many wrinkles

Esteemed Contributor

Hi!  I am very light, "Irish" complexion, green eyes and dark hair.  My concern is the darkness of the lipstick as I look more like 'Elvira' in darker shades, so I tend to pale pinks and beigey colors.  If I put a very light coat on will it be a paler shade?

Honored Contributor

I absolutely love Laura Geller's makeup.  I currently using Balance N Glow foundation and love it.  It gives just the right amount of glow to my face.  I did ordered the TSV and can't wait to try the new bronzer & liner.  I also have to say I really appreciate Laura showing the colors in this set on her hand.  It really helps to see the true colors instead on just in the pot.  I have asked for this from many vendors and Laura is the only one who does it.  

QVC Community

@eddyandme wrote:

Hi!  I am very light, "Irish" complexion, green eyes and dark hair.  My concern is the darkness of the lipstick as I look more like 'Elvira' in darker shades, so I tend to pale pinks and beigey colors.  If I put a very light coat on will it be a paler shade?

Hello @eddyandme!

Thank you for tuning in. The lipstick give a sheer wash of color with a lip balm like texture. So it's buildable and doesn't go on heavy at all. We think you'll love it.

Occasional Contributor

Will the bronzer in the auto-delivery orders be the same color?