Occasional Visitor

Re: Laura Geller chat coming April 29th

I love Laura Geller & her products. I purchased one of her collections about a year ago & fell in love with her blended lipstick in Strawberry Toffee. Now that I need another, I cannot find it anywhere. Where can I purchase?

Contributor

I love all my purchases of Laura Geller! I can't wait to get this kit! However,I desparately miss the Supersized Bronze-N-Brighten. Will that be coming back??

QVC Community

@KareNic wrote:

I am so excited to be trying out your products for the first time! I bought the TSV as well as the Light Bronzer. I am the dark end of fair and I chose Porcelain for the TSV. Hope it works out!! Did I mention I'm excited?? lol

Hi @KareNic!

Thank you for tuning in. We hope you enjoy the collection. It's trully amazing.

The Laura Geller Beauty Team Heart

QVC Community

@jaxMax wrote:

I love Laura Geller & her products. I purchased one of her collections about a year ago & fell in love with her blended lipstick in Strawberry Toffee. Now that I need another, I cannot find it anywhere. Where can I purchase?

Hi @jaxMax,

Thank you for the love. We're so glad you love our products! The blended lipstick in Strawberry Toffee can be purchased here: http://www.laurageller.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Strawberry+toffee+lipstick

Enjoy!

The Laura Geller Beauty TeamHeart

Regular Contributor

Re: Laura Geller chat Today - April 29th

I have been using Balance and Brighten forever !!! LOVE IT ! I will not change ...its just wonderful for my skin. I also use it over my concealer so it lasts longer. I notice that it lasts all day without touch ups. I cannot wait to get the new bronzer and eye pencil !

QVC Community

@Bigbro wrote:

I have been using Balance and Brighten forever !!! LOVE IT ! I will not change ...its just wonderful for my skin. I also use it over my concealer so it lasts longer. I notice that it lasts all day without touch ups. I cannot wait to get the new bronzer and eye pencil !

Hello @Bigbro!

Thank you for the love! We're so glad you like our Balance-n-Brighten. This collection is truly amazing and we know you'll love it.

The Laura Geller Beauty Team 

Trusted Contributor

I absolutely love this line of makeup and it is the only one I use. Today I bought the new concealer and only saw part of the presentation, where the peach shade was used around the eye area. Where would I apply the other 2 colors? TIA.

Respected Contributor

Hi, Laura Geller Team,

What shade should I get for the Balance and Brighten Foundation?  My foundation shade for Loreal is N3 (Natural Buff), or Revolon Nude 200.

Let me know.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Laura_Geller wrote:

@jaxMax wrote:

Hi @jaxMax,

Thank you for the love. We're so glad you love our products! The blended lipstick in Strawberry Toffee can be purchased here: http://www.laurageller.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Strawberry+toffee+lipstick

Enjoy!

The Laura Geller Beauty TeamHeart

I too love Laura.  Even if I'm not able to buy anything at the moment I just have to see her; she is just a special down to earth lady and a great makeup artist.  Still thinking about ordering her Today's Special. Hope the lipstick won't be too dark for a person who wears the light shade.

New Contributor

I ordered the TSV in Med.I have never used Laura's products and hope I like them. I have used bare minerals for years and realized that some of my products were quite old. After researching on the internet about make up being cotamininated after a time , i threw everything out and will give this a try, i did auto delivery also. My question is ... i am 71 years old and have mamy many wrinkles and lines. Will the product  on TSV settle in the wrinkles bare minerald doesn't and I hope this works like  bare minerals. Thanks Gail