Esteemed Contributor

still have my same bronzer compact from last year and the lip balm is a big pass for me .  Would rather it be eye shadows or lip stick with color .

Respected Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TSV Tues

[ Edited ]

I've worn her BNB since she came to qvc and I buy the fair. I'm not fair and I tan easily but the medium was too dark on me.

I always order from her website and buy 3 at a time which last a year for one. I don't wear it every day. I haven't bought from q since the first time.

I also have the bronzer which last forever so I don't need any. I don't like the retractable brush that comes with the balance n brighten and I use a different one. The lid on the brush never stayed open/up.

I don't care for the light lipstick, I wear something with more color. This is too pale.

Wow her bnb is 21.60 plus the 10% off code. You can't beat that. FS

I just ordered my 3. Mine come packaged very nicely in bubblewrap.

Honored Contributor

Her packaging quality is the pits. everything breaks, mirrors crack and fall out of compact, lids come off compacts, and the list goes on. 

Super Contributor
I love the fair shade in this bronzer. I bought 2 because my mother-in-law loves it too. She will be thrilled to get one!
Respected Contributor

Again, I have no need of giant size of anything!  I get tired of it before it is all gone.

Respected Contributor

decided to give balance and brighten another try, in a lighter shade than what I used before. Hope it's good   Only $21. And I bought a 14 shade e/s palette in pinks, just beautiful. On clearance from $45 to $10

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

I have had it for years in a drawer. I don't care for it. It look chalky & doesn't cover much.

Respected Contributor

WOW- I sometimes go to reviews and look at past TSVs that I passed on, and I was shocked at all the bad reviews on this!  Many of us said it arrived shattered in pieces!  Sadly, I guess Her quality is cheapened like other vendors... 🙄

Valued Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

WOW- I sometimes go to reviews and look at past TSVs that I passed on, and I was shocked at all the bad reviews on this!  Many of us said it arrived shattered in pieces!  Sadly, I guess Her quality is cheapened like other vendors... 🙄

Her company went bankrupt a few years ago and was sold. Perhaps that explains the change in formula for some products. 

Instead of the TSV (didn't care for the lipstick color, couldn't imagine using that entire large compact of bronzer) I bought a small compact of Geller's Blush & Bronze. I REALLY like it. But holy cow did it come carefully and heavily wrapped in bubble wrap and cardboard. These baked powder cakes must be very fragile. The pictures accompanying the reviews of the TSV depicting how badly they crumbled in transport are shocking. 

Honored Contributor

Her compacts are made very poorly, in no time the mirrors shatter, mirrors fall out,  the pans fall out from the compact and the compacts lids break off, beware !!!