Super Contributor

Re: Laura Geller TSV - April 25, 2023

@Kallena @ I also I like Laura's products She seems so humble and kind on air. She has good tips when she is on air and a fun sense of humor.

Respected Contributor

I use Balance and Brighten with the retractable kabuki brush. The medium shade enhances my light tan. It evens out my skin tone. I like LG blushes also. Don't have a need for the tsv. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

Pass. I ordered her spackle last year and sent back.  It look like chalk. Not taking a chance.  Foundation is so so.

Respected Contributor

I ordered it this morning in Golden Medium.  I have and use her Medium in this and generally use a bit of her regular bronzer over it in the warmer months. I think this combination along with the spackle (which I am out of) will be a welcome addition to the other LG products I use and love.   

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Teddixat  I love using Balance and Brighten, but I have to use a blender sponge or a powder puff and primer to get the coverage I want. Right now I'm using Philosophy's the present primer.

Honored Contributor

YW @Teddixat ! You will find all kinds of uses for your Kabuki. I use it with other foundations too. 

I'm glad you're happy with your lip colors. Laura's lip colors are so pretty. They are the one thing in her line I've never had luck with. The colors are beautiful, but they don't stay on me. I'm trying to sit on my hands and not order the new lip Kajals! 

Her eye products are the best, and anything that has the word "baked" in it has always been a winner with me!  

I hope you let us know what you think when you get your TSV!

To everyone who says Spackle is too heavy, try using just a little bit. I put it on the back of my hand and smear it out a little. Then I put it on my face. I let it dry about 2 minutes before I continue my makeup routine. It's not sticky at all for me.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I use and love porcelain as a base, then use bthe shade fair as a natural looking contour. The bronze spackle is great too! Not too dark for me and I even wear it alone over skincare on no makeup days.
Respected Contributor

Hello, Anyone on these boards actually buy this TSV?  The reviews are pretty bad.  I did order it but It never came.  

Valued Contributor

@Sunnycorle wrote:

Hello, Anyone on these boards actually buy this TSV?  The reviews are pretty bad.  I did order it but It never came.  

I received my duo and I love it. I love the huge compact too. I just looked at the reviews and they're all over the place. I think part of the problem might be that people bought the wrong color. Those that bought the right color gave good reviews. I have used her Balance-n-Brighten and/or Balance-n-Glow for years. I've tried others but always go back to Laura's. I wear fair or light but I sometimes add porcelain on top. It just depends on my skin color that day or if I have a tan. 

Respected Contributor

@Starliteshine wrote:

@Sunnycorle wrote:

I received my duo and I love it. I love the huge compact too. I just looked at the reviews and they're all over the place. I think part of the problem might be that people bought the wrong color. Those that bought the right color gave good reviews. I have used her Balance-n-Brighten and/or Balance-n-Glow for years. I've tried others but always go back to Laura's. I wear fair or light but I sometimes add porcelain on top. It just depends on my skin color that day or if I have a tan. 

Thank you!  I have used LG for years too and was so shocked by the reviews.  Medium is my summer color and that is what I ordred.  Still don't have it but when I saw the reviews i was really surprised.