Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

@MoJoV 

I have the Balance & Brighten in a couple different shades.  I love it!  Since I am so very fair I use the Porcelain as a base, then I use the Fair to dust over it to give me some color.  No issue with regard looking powdery or settling into lines.  I have used these 2 as eye shadows as well.  I also like her marbled lipsticks, too.  Love them!  Have not used the blush though so can't speak for them.  

@AngelPuppy1 

That's exactly what I do with those same two shades. We must have a similar skin shade. Always happy to meet another "pale face".😉 I have green eyes and light brown hair - what about you? BTW Laura's baked Blush n Brighten in Tropic Hues works for me, if you ever decide to try the blush.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags 

Yup ---- pale face for sure --- happy to meet ya!!! Smiley Very Happy  We must embrace our natural fairness!  LOL!  I have blue-green eyes and always had blonde hair, but let it grow out and now I am a salt and pepper girl!  I appreciate the recommendation for the Blush n Brighten in Tropic Hues!  Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@michmi 

I hope you like it!  I have to say --- I have tried various powder foundations and at my age -- 68 --- they did not do well on me.  So, I was skeptical.  But this one is very different.  I also love that it is so easy and simple!  In the summer it's especially great.  It's not hot, sticky or heavy.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Yes it is the day after Ms Gellar's tsv but I just the rerun of Deals on the Daily - WOW, Laura looks great. looks like she's lost a good deal of weight. I hope this is true, keep up the great work Laura!