Honored Contributor

Last night Roberto, tonight Curtis...international & gorgeous

I DO NOT need that grill pan from Curtis! But, I must give HSN kudo's for the best looking and charismatic vendors. 2 days in a row. From Italy to Australia. What's next? How about something from the UK like David Beckham!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Last night Roberto, tonight Curtis...international & gorgeous

Just what are YOU shopping for girl???

Honored Contributor

On 5/22/2014 sparklestar said:

Just what are YOU shopping for girl???Cool

Shopping should be completely enjoyable, easy on the eyes...

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Better look out Chi-town, there is a new board sheriff in town that doesn't like HSN threads{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

On 5/22/2014 betteb said:

Better look out Chi-town, there is a new board sheriff in town that doesn't like HSN threads{#emotions_dlg.devil2}

Yes, we've had dialog... I warned her not to look at my posts, but I'm sure it's tempting! No offense intended. Something off with that situation. No interest in continuing that debate ;-)

Esteemed Contributor

On 5/22/2014 Chi-town girl said:
On 5/22/2014 betteb said:

Yes, we've had dialog... I warned her not to look at my posts, but I'm sure it's tempting! No offense intended. Something off with that situation. No interest in continuing that debate ;-)

ITA. I saw your posts there. I just had to tease you a bit{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines