Honored Contributor

Last Year's Big Deal is Now the TSV -- Ninja Creami

[ Edited ]

The Ninja Creami is the TSV for $179.98.  It looks like it's the same price as when it was the Big Deal last September.

I am very tempted; I love Ninja products.

QVC PRICE:$199.99

If Purchased Separately: $249.98

$179.98 

+Free Standard S&H

Price good until 05/19/2022 12:59 a.m. ET

Available to ship 05/17/2022

or 5 Easy Pays of $36.00

product thumbnail

But there are so many varieties of ice cream, sorbets, soy, non-fat, sugar-free, almond milk, Keto, etc. that I already see in my supermarket.  I live alone now, and I guess I can buy one pint at a time, and mix in whatever I want.

Regular Contributor

Re: Last Year's Big Deal is Now the TSV -- Ninja Creami

The only drawback to this machine is it is loud, but a spin cycle doesn't take long to complete. I like being able to choose your own ingredients.  The possibilities are limited only by my imagination. This is a great deal with the extra containers and free shipping. 

Respected Contributor

I noticed a lot of the recipes call for whole milk, I do not know how the supply is in other areas but here it is hard to find. My husband likes whole milk for cereal and lots of grocery trips no whole milk is available.

Respected Contributor

The ice cream looks delicious but if you already have a Vitamix, you can already do most of those things. Plus the freezing ahead for 24 hours would be a negative for me. I love all things Ninja, though. I have the double air fryer and use it every day. Enjoy if you get it. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper   This is on sale now at Kohls for $239.99.  It has 884 very good reviews. It also has a video. You might want to check it out there and see what everyone has had to say about it. I am also by myself and I will buy whatever I want at store..More convenient for me. Don't be tempted ..lol