Respected Contributor

Last Denim & Co, - Why hasn't this shipped?

I ordered three of these TSV on 11/21 (before it was even presented) and they have still not shipped.  They do not even state that they are in process.  What?!

Honored Contributor

Re: Last Denim & Co, - Why hasn't this shipped?

Well, I'm not quite that bad but I ordered CuddleDuds PJ on the 28th.  They're supposed to be delivered today but the item stills says it's "in process".  In the meantime, on the same day I ordered from QVC, I ordered from HSN and Macy's and both items were delivered yesterday.  QVC still has a long way go to in their shipping efficiencies!

Respected Contributor

The TSV velour tunic product page says it is an advanced order and is supposed to start shipping 12/7. 

Valued Contributor

I emailed the social team about this yesterday and they said it was an advanced order. I must have missed that info in the ALL of the presentations I watched....

Respected Contributor

@itsmagic wrote:

The TSV velour tunic product page says it is an advanced order and is supposed to start shipping 12/7. 

itsmagic:  Thank you, I did not realize it was an advance order.  I will now patiently wait for their arrival.

Honored Contributor

All my recent D&C items have shipped in 2-3 days.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I emailed the social team about this yesterday and they said it was an advanced order. I must have missed that info in the ALL of the presentations I watched....

I enquired also about my TSV order and i NEVER remembered hearing it was an ADVANCED order......but that is what they told me when i spoke to Customer Service....................glad to  hear others didn't hear that 

ADVANCED ORDER during the presentations....makes me wonder