Honored Contributor

@colleena wrote:

@SilleeMee @Reever 

One of the positives of QVC is they offer many different things w/different price points, easy payment plans if one needs plus their guarantee.  This item may not be something for everyone but if one has a definite need which many of us women do it is much appreciated that it is offered.

Yep!  Just like that other company that starts with an A and sends boxes with a smiling arrow on it.  It's a shopping channel.

Super Contributor

To all the negative posters - What some of you posted is quite unkind and mean-spirited. There is a way to express your disapproval without doing in such a way.

For some of us, the cap expenditure is worth it. I have a laser cap and am so glad I purchased it. My thick head of hair was seriously thinning and other methods of changing that did not work. It was important to me to not let it get worse and perhaps bring some of my hair back.

I am not rich - I saved up for a long time to be able to get it.  I did this before the pandemic and, of course, I would not purchase it at this time. I would, however, keep it on my wish list to purchase if/when times get better.

And it worked, and I continue to use it. 

Respected Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

To all the negative posters - What some of you posted is quite unkind and mean-spirited. There is a way to express your disapproval without doing in such a way.

For some of us, the cap expenditure is worth it. I have a laser cap and am so glad I purchased it. My thick head of hair was seriously thinning and other methods of changing that did not work. It was important to me to not let it get worse and perhaps bring some of my hair back.

I am not rich - I saved up for a long time to be able to get it.  I did this before the pandemic and, of course, I would not purchase it at this time. I would, however, keep it on my wish list to purchase if/when times get better.

Very well said. I purchased a Capillus in December and cannot say I have seen any growth but my hair seems to be falling out less.  I am not rich but felt this purchase was well worth it.  Can you tell me how long it took you to see results? 

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby 

You should see some new growth in about 4 to 6 months. For some people it might take longer than that. I saw a significant amount of new hair after about 4 months and more hair kept showing after each passing month. This was even after using the Hairmax comb and the iGrow helmet thing. The CapillusPro really made a difference. I attribute that to the number of laser lights it has.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Valstybaby 

You should see some new growth in about 4 to 6 months. For some people it might take longer than that. I saw a significant amount of new hair after about 4 months and more hair kept showing after each passing month. This was even after using the Hairmax comb and the iGrow helmet thing. The CapillusPro really made a difference. I attribute that to the number of laser lights it has.

Thank you so much.

Honored Contributor

You're welcome @Valstybaby 

I have a question for you since you own the Capillus. Have you noticed your hair getting more oily since using it? Mine has and I've been having to wash my hair more frequently b/c of that. Just wondering if you have the same thing going on?

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I have a question for you since you own the Capillus. Have you noticed your hair getting more oily since using it? Mine has and I've been having to wash my hair more frequently b/c of that. Just wondering if you have the same thing going on?

Now that you mention it I think it is (I think the heat) but well worth it if it grows my hair. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

Now that you mention it I think it is (I think the heat) but well worth it if it grows my hair. 

@Valstybaby 

Yes the heat, too. I hate that part of using the cap during the hot summer days. I sit in front of fan while I'm at it...LOL! I think I read somewhere that the lasers also stimulate the oil glands so maybe some people will get oily. But I don't care...it's worth it.

Super Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@WildDunes wrote:

Very well said. I purchased a Capillus in December and cannot say I have seen any growth but my hair seems to be falling out less.  I am not rich but felt this purchase was well worth it.  Can you tell me how long it took you to see results? 

Thank you. 

It took about 5 months before I noticed anything significant. Good luck!

Respected Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@WildDunes wrote:

Thank you. 

It took about 5 months before I noticed anything significant. Good luck!

Thank you!