Contributor
Are there any laptops coming up as a TSV soon? I'm in the market for one and am trying to find a good deal! Thanks!
Esteemed Contributor

@tiggery wrote:
Are there any laptops coming up as a TSV soon? I'm in the market for one and am trying to find a good deal! Thanks!

Hi @tiggery ...  I have no idea whether there will be any upcoming laptops as a TSV.  However, please be careful.  QVC tends to sell older models at ridiculously high prices.  Do your homework before ordering.  

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with the poster before me. Go to the source when buying a electronic. I would never order any from QVC or HSN .  Go to a Best Buy kind of store. shopping channels have a knack for selling older models with software you will never need or use. Buyer beware! Yes, do some research before you buy  so you get the specs and features you need and want. Happy shopping!Smiley Happy

Contributor

I don't know what is coming up but I bought two Dell computers from QVC.  One is a Dell Intel i5 17" Windows 8 laptop bought 3 yrs ago and the other is a Dell Intel desktop with 23" HD monitor that I've had for 6 yrs.. I haven't had any problems whatsoever and they are still going strong.  But do your homework based on your needs and check reviews.  I'm a retired PC Support Tech so I knew what I needed and I've always been partial to Dell.  

Esteemed Contributor

Happy shopping! I always  enjoying getting a new electronic . And learning about the new technology.