I'm in need of a new laptop and have always bought mine in the past from QVC or HSN. Anyone have any idea when there may be a Dell or HP special value coming?
Occasional Contributor

HP is going to be on air as a TSV on the 16th I believe. I have no idea what it will be though. Just that Rick is supposed to host it.

Contributor

Do not buy a computer from QVC.  Buy from a reputable store like Best Buy.  The computers here are old, have low end compoents, and are overpriced to boot.  Buyer beware.

Occasional Contributor

I agree although I had a bad experience with the geek squad at Best Buy when my sister and I purchased identical computers.  They created 4 back up disks for each and then proceeded to mix them up.  They were not interchangeable.  After that,  I purchased several laptops from QVC and HSN that offered lifetime customer service.  The lifetime lasted a couple of months before the servicing company went belly up.  Trying to get help after that was a joke.  I do have an HP all in one that I got  3 or 4 years ago from HSN and fortunately got all the kinks worked out before the lifetime service ended.  It's still working.

Frequent Contributor
It's a laptop, 15 inches only, and only in 4 light colors - white, silver, gold, and rose gold. Looks like they really are trying to clear out merchandise.

I was hoping for a new laptop, but this one doesn't appeal to me at all. I ordered HSN's special in April. I think I would have really liked that one, but UPS lost it.
Respected Contributor

@monie monie wrote:
It's a laptop, 15 inches only, and only in 4 light colors - white, silver, gold, and rose gold. Looks like they really are trying to clear out merchandise.

I was hoping for a new laptop, but this one doesn't appeal to me at all. I ordered HSN's special in April. I think I would have really liked that one, but UPS lost it.

I followed the advice of someone on here who  posts ... she said never purchase electronics from QVC. 9 times out of 10 you can find a better price elsewhere.  QVC likes to bundle exta items and software onto a deal often costing hundreds of dollars above what you can find on amazon