Esteemed Contributor

The display on this laptop is very poor. You will not be able to view your favorite movies in 1080p, like your TV. Any text on the screen will not be easy to read.

Please find a laptop with a 1920X1080 display, and the other items in the description, and you will have a nice computer. 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC almost always sells yesterday's technology today. You can do better elsewhere.

Respected Contributor

Buy a Dell.

Esteemed Contributor

I 2010 I bought my son an HP laptop from QVC when he was starting college. It was great & he had it for 6 years. In 2016 I purchased another HP laptop for him from QVC, when he started law school.

That laptop was terrible. It was very slow & kept shutting down on him. I returned the laptop as defective. I went to Costco & bought him an HP laptop there. It was a new model & came with a free 3 year full warranty. It also came with free Microsoft office . It was cheaper than the QVC one.

I will not by any electronics from QVC again. There are newer cheaper models in the marketplace.

Respected Contributor

Re: Laptop - 5-21

[ Edited ]

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I 2010 I bought my son an HP laptop from QVC when he was starting college. It was great & he had it for 6 years. In 2016 I purchased another HP laptop for him from QVC, when he started law school.

That laptop was terrible. It was very slow & kept shutting down on him. I returned the laptop as defective. I went to Costco & bought him an HP laptop there. It was a new model & came with a free 3 year full warranty. It also came with free Microsoft office . It was cheaper than the QVC one.

I will not by any electronics from QVC again. There are newer cheaper models in the marketplace.

I totally agree.  And you only have 30 days to return to QVC.

I bought an HP laptop for my grandson from QVC a few years ago - it died twice in a year.  Had to return to HP for repair.  It died again and I ended up getting a partial refund from HP.  Bought him a Dell.  My own Dell laptop is over ten years old and still works great.  Altho I bought it from QVC.