Honored Contributor

Lands End TSV - September 21, 2023

A611061 - Full Zip Front Fleece Jacket  $33.72

Aqua Tide, Black, Black Floral, Ivory, Navy Floral, Rubellite 

IMG_2528.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Lands End TSV - September 21, 2023

I just received the Land's End book and that jacket is on sale for $26.97.  The colors aren't the same though.  I would rather get it from Land's End.

Esteemed Contributor

I like it, but no petites is a deal breaker for me.  I bought this jacket last year from Lands End and it was offered in petite. 

Contributor

I agree, always check the sellers catalog or their direct website. I got a pair of Miz Mooz sandals this summer, this years new style, QVC was selling for $140 and I got them for $90.

Honored Contributor

I have a few of the LE fleece vests …. I bought them last year. Very nice.
Super Contributor

I put the Rubellite in my cart, then read some reviews of other Lands End fleece jackets on QVC, and deleted it from my cart. I am a QVC 2X, and don't like the idea of going up to a 3X and it still might be too small. It just doesn't look like it will fit my curves and bust. The sleeves look too long and the torso too short for my taste. Jane has the sleeves rolled up and they are still long on her. I think I will just stick with my D&Co hoodies. And I prefer a hood on my fleece jackets. I like the TSV variety of colors and prints. The matching printed floral rubellite puffer vest is really cute on the models but more than I want to pay and I'm not really a puffer fan or a vest wearer. For those who buy the TSV, I hope you enjoy!
Honored Contributor

I already have this.  I bought one many years ago directly from Lands End. I wear petite sizes and LE offers them, QVC doesn't.  

If you are petite, the average sizing will not fit you well.  Jane definitely needs petite sizing.

My husband has two of them as well.

Nothing new here.

Super Contributor

Darn I didn’t even think about petites but that purple was calling my name and for under $34 I bought it. I am new to this brand so I hope the small fits.
Regular Contributor

I bought this jacket in two colors last year from land's end in petite. I cannot believe the Q is not offering this in petite. On mine the sleeve length is perfect and I paid less.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I checked the measurements and the sleeve length is very long!  Not good for petites!  I know that Lands End carries most of their items in a petite size so I'm surprised that the Q didn't offer it.

I have an older black down Lands End coat in a petite size and it fits great.  It's also very well made and must be around 8 years old.

ETA: I can see how long the sleeves are on petite Jane.  She has them pushed up and they still come down over her hands.

I have to laugh at the coordinating puffer vest.  This is a sleeveless item that is offered in a petite!...so why not the TSV?