Trusted Contributor

Re: Landies Candies Stuffed Pretzels

@emvhhardy wrote:

I'm tempted by this but are these worth ordering?  I mean, how good are they?  LOL.

@emvhhardy I have only bought two food items from QVC: the Landies stuffed pretzels (a different configuration) and Cheryl's cookies.  Both were TSV's.  The Cheryl's were just O.K.  The Landies are fabulous!

I saw these presented in the middle of the nght.  This assortment looks amazing.  I may order as stocking stuffers and to put out on the dessert table at Christmas.  There seems to be something for everyone.

Gloria

Trusted Contributor

What a great deal. I gift them every year and the recipients love them. I had another set on Advanced order, came out to $3.33 each. The TSV today is such a better deal, $1.70 each. I cancelled all my other advanced orders and ordered 2 sets of these.

For questions regarding if they are worth it? Hey, at $1.70 each, you can't beat it and they are SO good. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ruthbe wrote:

ou freeze them if you are not able to eat right away or do they last awhile??

I saw these in the middle of the night, so I cannot recall how long the pantry-life is (maybe the Landies guy said 4 weeks?).  He did say they could be frozen, also. Watch the video, he might say it again.

Gloria

Edited to add that a QVC customer care rep answered that question on the item page.  She wrote: Best consumed within 4 months of receipt.  Best enjoyed at room temperature.  May be frozen up to 9 months

Respected Contributor

Question for those of you that gift these pretzels. How do you present them and how many per person? Say like for neighbors?🤔

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

One of my favorite food purchases from QVC.  Great, consistent quality and looking forward to the new flavors.

And this TSV value is outstanding!

I ordered several different delivery dates.

Honored Contributor

I am so glad to hear all the great feedback.

I have never ordered food from QVC before and I ordered a set to gift my mom for her birthday a few days before Christmas. She loves pretzels.

Sounds like I made a good choice with great value. They look delicious. 

Trusted Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

Question for those of you that gift these pretzels. How do you present them and how many per person? Say like for neighbors?🤔

@Starpolisher how nice of you to gift your neighbors!  Woman Happy

I would say it would depend upon how much you would normally spend on the gift.  I know everyone has a lot of mugs, but these would probably fit in a good-sized mug (maybe a holiday mug).  Perhaps one or two could fit.  You could pick up nice mugs at the dollar store, if you would like.

Depending upon how much you would like to spend, you could also tuck in a small gift card to Dunkin' or Starbucks.  Wrap the whole thing is some lovely cellophane and ribbons and you have a nice presentation.

Gloria 

Trusted Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I am so glad to hear all the great feedback.

I have never ordered food from QVC before and I ordered a set to gift my mom for her birthday a few days before Christmas. She loves pretzels.

Sounds like I made a good choice with great value. They look delicious. 

@Laura14 since she loves pretzels she will definitely love these!

Honored Contributor

@GloriBee Good to hear. Smiley Happy

My order is not showing up but I know they're doing maintenance. Hopefully it took and we'll sample our first one in December.

I am almost mad I bought these if they are that good. She may not share.  Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@GloriBee wrote:

@ruthbe wrote:

ou freeze them if you are not able to eat right away or do they last awhile??

I saw these in the middle of the night, so I cannot recall how long the pantry-life is (maybe the Landies guy said 4 weeks?).  He did say they could be frozen, also. Watch the video, he might say it again.

Gloria

Last night he said they are good for 4 months.  If you don't plan to use them within that time, he said to freeze them.