Frequent Contributor

I wait for this every year! The price is fantastic for what you're getting and I do love LaVie Est Belle! Still have some from last year, and I wear it almost every day-

never fail to get asked what fragrance I'm wearing- to all who purchase, enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

FYI- forgot to mention if you haven't used the 15 off 15 coupon it will work on the TS- unfortunately I already used mine! Lol!

Trusted Contributor

I purchased it this morning...love it!!!

Honored Contributor

I saw the $10 off on the HSN header so I was able to apply it. I hope I like this. 🤞

Honored Contributor

Lancôme 3-piece La Vie Est Belle Collection

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

How would you compare this to Amazing Grace? Is it light or heavy or sweet?

Respected Contributor

@tiara1This seems like a good price and hope you enjoy, wear it in good health!

Honored Contributor

My set was on extended delivery.  It finally arrived yesterday.  It was a gamble on my part, since I've never smelled La Vie est Belle before, but I like it.  DH does too. 

Super Contributor
Lancome is a perfume strong and heavy . A real perfume plus you are receiving layering pieces with the shower gel and the body lotion. This will allow lots off staying power if this perfume works with your body chemistry. The philosophy is not really a strong scent and in my opinion a real perfume . It has no lasting power . It is very immature for a fragrance. Other than the fact that tons of women wear this particular lancome fragrance I hope you like it and switch from the philosophy to Lancome .