Super Contributor

Re: Lancer/Candance Cameron Bure

@carolily wrote:

Is it just me or does it look to you, too, that Candance has had a little tweaking.  I can’t decide if it’s the longer lighter hair that makes her look a little different or if it’s the change in hair used to distract some tweaking.  

I don't know why anyone would jump on your question as intrusive. Candace is a spokesperson hawking beauty miracles. If she's falsely presenting results based on plastic surgery and/or other procedures, then that is a very valid point to bring up. In other countries, it isn't allowed as it is false advertising/false claims. I'm a very big proponent of MYOB and your question is not violating that.

Honored Contributor

Unfortunately I missed Can-dance when she competed on DWTS a few years ago.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

if someone starts taking good care of their skin at an early age and stays out of the sun then chances are their skin will look good for a long time but there are no creams, moisturizers or masks that will stop gravity.   All these cosmetic companies are making billions convincing us that their products will reduce the visible signs of ageing and they show befores and afters to convince us this is the product to end all products.   In reality, none of those products will stop gravity and if ageing gracefully bothers you, you will probably resort to injectable or face lifts because that is the only way to stop gravity.    

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Unfortunately I missed Can-dance when she competed on DWTS a few years ago.  Smiley Happy

@ValuSkr I must have missed her as well, I don't even remember her being on......lol..