Occasional Contributor

Lancer/Candance Cameron Bure

Is it just me or does it look to you, too, that Candance has had a little tweaking.  I can’t decide if it’s the longer lighter hair that makes her look a little different or if it’s the change in hair used to distract some tweaking.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Lancer/Candance Cameron Bure

[ Edited ]

What if she has? So what? It is her business, not anyone else's. No need for you to "decide" anything. In the scheme of things going on in this world, it really isn't important.

@carolily wrote:

Is it just me or does it look to you, too, that Candance has had a little tweaking.  I can’t decide if it’s the longer lighter hair that makes her look a little different or if it’s the change in hair used to distract some tweaking.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know but what I wonder is how you would like it if others asked the same about you. Gossip is so unbecoming. I'll leave it at that.

Honored Contributor

SMH

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@carolily I didn't watch so couldn't say but what I will say is I see nothing wrong with asking the question. When folks put themselves out in public view, and most especially when they're promoting beauty products, people are going to notice how they look and it really is as simple as that. You also didn't suggest there was anything wrong with it if she did, in fact, have some 'tweaking'. You only asked if it appeared she had. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@carolily I didn't watch so couldn't say but what I will say is I see nothing wrong with asking the question. When folks put themselves out in public view, people are going to notice how they look and it really is as simple as that. You also didn't suggest there was anything wrong with it if she did, in fact, have some 'tweaking'. You only asked if it appeared she had. 

Moody Monday???????????????? I  don't see anything wrong either, and I don't even know who this Bure? is.

Honored Contributor

I think she looks much differnet without makeup.  She posts a lot without makeup.

She also changes her hair color for all the movies.  She does a strawberry blond thing for Aurora Teagarten.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Yes. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Respected Contributor

I think it's a justified question.  If someone is selling products and claiming that the way they look is BECAUSE of the fine products, it's a little misleading.  If they look that good because of the skilled hands of an experienced surgeon, that means the products are NOT the reason the brand ambassador looks so fabulous.