Super Contributor

Re: Lamo boots recalled again?

I ended up canceling mine - got some similar ones from Sketcher - a bit more expensive but unbelievably comfy, so I'm happy.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/30/2014 farmerwife said: Mine made it to the local post office, and now says tracking unavailable.
That's exactly what happened to mine on the 28th. They were delivered today, so have hope!
Contributor

I got mine today and they are hideous. The blue looks purple. Plus both are extremely rough on the inside and my boots are small. I have the sequin pair that still look brand new. These are just yuck! Defective! Smiley Sad
Super Contributor

I received the boots yesterday and they look very nice. I hope my Granddaughter loves them for Christmas.

I ordered a Dennis Basso fur scarf and it said it was delivered and left on ""my porch"". I don't have a porch!! I never received it. The Q credited my account. ITs sold out now so I can't even reorder one.

I received a package last week with my name on the outside label but inside it was three pair of wool socks which I NEVER ordered but the order receipt was for a lady who lived in Washington state!!! Clear across the country from me. I sent them back to the Q.

They may be having a lot of mix ups this time of year.

Super Contributor

I think the reason they run small is because of the fur.mine where small also but I put them on and wore them around the house, they seemed to fell better once the fur was pushed back from the toe, so now I'll keep mine.
Contributor

My boots are in progress! I hope they are worth the worry for the last month and a half. They were to be a birthday gift for my sons girlfriend(Oct.18th). Now we are shooting for them to be one of her Christmas gifts. Fingers crossed!!

Contributor

FYI - Several items I have ordered lately say "shipping info not available", even though the item has shipped. When that happens, I simply copy the UPS or USPS tracking number from the QVC website and plug it into UPS dot com or USPS dot com (depending on how it was shipped. I always get reliable info there. Just a guess, but I wonder if QVC has sent the shipping label to the product vendor and the item is then shipped from the vendor and QVC does not have the actual shipping info?

Contributor

On 12/2/2014 Quiltlady said:

I received the boots yesterday and they look very nice. I hope my Granddaughter loves them for Christmas.

I ordered a Dennis Basso fur scarf and it said it was delivered and left on "my porch". I don't have a porch!! I never received it. The Q credited my account. ITs sold out now so I can't even reorder one.

I received a package last week with my name on the outside label but inside it was three pair of wool socks which I NEVER ordered but the order receipt was for a lady who lived in Washington state!!! Clear across the country from me. I sent them back to the Q.

They may be having a lot of mix ups this time of year.

I received a package of Cheryl's TSV cookies that I did not order. The QVC label showed them shipped to someone I don't know, but a map search showed she lived only a couple miles away. Oddly enough, the box also had a small white UPS label which DID show my name and address. I called UPS to inform them of the error and the CS rep told me that the small white label that UPS adds is actually "blown" onto the box, and determines the sorting of the packages for delivery. Occasionally a sticker will get onto the wrong box.