Honored Contributor

Is anyone ordering these boots?  I have never tried this brand before.  The boots look adorable and water repellent is nice.  The price is reasonable too.  Not sure which color to order.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought them years ago.  I liked them and was wondering why I haven't seen them offered this year.  Though I bought the Koolabura's this year, I might just buy these too!

Go up a size!  I take a 6 and a 7 in this brand.

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme Thanks!  I wear a 6 too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky 

I just watched the video with Leah.  These boots seem to have the same footbed as my Koolaburra's!  So I'm gonna order the size 6!  These are wider with a bigger footbed than the older one I had.

I take back my go up a size - unless you're wearing a thick sock (which is not needed in these - I wear them while shoveling!).  Sorry if I misled you....

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

@Pecky 

I just watched the video with Leah.  These boots seem to have the same footbed as my Koolaburra's!  So I'm gonna order the size 6!  These are wider with a bigger footbed than the older one I had.

I take back my go up a size - unless you're wearing a thick sock (which is not needed in these - I wear them while shoveling!).  Sorry if I misled you....

@eddyandme  Not at all.  I did end up ordering the 6. I finally decided on the green.  

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the Dove, @Pecky , 'cause my Koolaburra's are tan.  Both should go with my red and brown parkas.  

I did check out the green - very nice!

Respected Contributor

I think the TSV Lamo boots are really cute but I have trouble navigating icy snow with the very flat sole.  If I lived somewhere that didn’t get icy in the winter I would buy the green. 

Frequent Contributor

Without checking, I think I have about 7 pairs of Lamo. I love them so much. They are so warm. I don't wear socks. Several years ago, they said you'd be warmer without socks. I think I did wear socks once, but they are warmer with the lining against your skin.

I will not be buying this time. I do like the navy color, but I don't like that sock looking stuff on the back. I like what I have, better than these.

Esteemed Contributor

That big Lamo patch on the back of the heel makes these a definite no for me.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

That big Lamo patch on the back of the heel makes these a definite no for me.

@Biftu - DD said they're copying the "U" brand - LOL!

I have an older pair in green and the Logo on back blends in better. I did order these in navy.  Smiley Happy