Contributor

Lamo TSV -- 10/31 - quality?

I really like the idea /price point of the LAMO TSV today.....  but after the fiasco of last year  ( 2 yrs ago)  where they sold so many boots, and then they Recalled/Cancelled EVERY PAIR from the TSV -- I have no faith in ordering this brand....

What do you all think of this brand?

Contributor

Re: Lamo TSV -- 10/31 - quality?

Not going down the "LAMO" path again.  Last TSV was a fiasco and the way the Q handled it was terrible, too.  No communication at all.  Forget it.....

Respected Contributor

HSN TS is "similar" boot, $59.

Respected Contributor

I was a lucky one that got mine pretty fast. I returned them. I thought the quality and fit was awful. I just ordered Bearpaw Elena Suede sheepskin and wool boot from HSN for 59.95. 

Regular Contributor

Spoiler

I have 2 pairs of last years tsv and love them. The quality was great and I've worn the heck out of them. I'm getting this tsv too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd go for the HSN boot which is real suede and wool, so much warmer and breathable.

I ordered a similar Ugg boot from the sale someone posted about a few days ago.  Mine are a gorgeous plum or wine color and the difference in quality is striking.  They came today.  They also have the knitted top but have a suede strap around the ankle.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I purchased todays TSV on HSN.

The company is BEARPAW.  They are $59.99.  They are also on 3 value payments if anyone is interested. 

Respected Contributor

I have the last two years TSV Lamo boots. I've worn them a lot and they still look like new so I'm very happy with how they have held up. I have to agree that last year's Lamo TSV shipping experience was a challenge but I eventually received them and they are warm and cute. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I usually buy UGGS.  Emu are nice as are Bearpaw.  The QVC Lamo are always really cute. They just run small so I never know what size to get.  The last TSV was darling, and I ordered in pink--waitied FOREVER and then they were too small.

I actually prefer the aesthetics to last year's TSV to this year's TSV.  I'm not buying for a multitude of reasons..not wowed and possible fit issues.

QVC sizing is too inconsistent, and I don't think they are the same Lamo quality as I've bought elsewhere.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Notice how during the presentations they never show the back of the boot with that ugly label.  May have tried them if it did not have that label.