Regular Contributor
Does anyone know how these boots are sized? Are they true to size?
Respected Contributor

I’ve bought a couple of their previous TSVs and since they only come in whole sizes and I wear a 7 1/2 I buy an 8 which works perfect for me.  Not sure how they fit if your normal size is a whole size. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Lamo Boots TSV

[ Edited ]

LAMO WATER-AND-STAIN-RESISTANT SUEDE BOOTS - JUNIPER - $50

a303730.jpg

"Lamo Water and Stain Resistant Suede Boots-Juniper. These Suede boots are both water and stain resistant and feature zipper and stitch detailing. Faux fur footbed for comfort, textured outsole for traction, Burshed Goldtone hardward. Content: Suede Upper, Faux Fur Lining and Footbed: 100% Polyester, Rubberlon Outsole. Sole Height Approx: 1", Shaft Height Approx:9", Calf Circumference Approx: 13 1/2" *Fit: True to size, whole sizes only' half size up. COO. Imported."

Chestnut, Black, Burgundy, Forest Green, Grey, Navy
Sizes 5M-12M, whole only

I wear a 6-1/2 W. I can fit into a 7 in these even though they are medium width. I wear mine with a medium-thick sock and they are snug but have stretched out a little bit over time and now are very comfy.
Esteemed Contributor

The pair I own is a 7, I normally take a 6 1/2.  They are very comfy and warm boots, I love them.  If you are a whole size I would stay true, as the boots are warm like Uggs, you won't need a heavy sock with these or any for that matter.

Contributor

I have a pair of these.  My shoe size is a 7. I bought the Lamo in an 8 and I am glad I did.  These are very comfortable boots.  I do wear socks with mine but they are not heavy socks.

Super Contributor

I'm a 9.5.  In these I've purchased a 10 and they fit great.  I wear mine without socks.  So comfortable! It's like your feet are getting a hug.  I'm wearing a pair today as a matter of fact - think they were the TSV last year.  I've ordered this year's TSV in navy and think these are super cute as well!

Valued Contributor

if you are planning on wearing them in heavy deep snow forget about that one. they will make your feet wet. they are not good for that. 

Regular Contributor
I wear a size 8. Would you suggest going to a 9 or stay at a size 8 for these boots? I have a stupid question, is that a actual working zipper or just for accent? It looks from the picture if doesn’t go all the way to the top of the boot.
Respected Contributor

Re: Lamo Boots TSV

[ Edited ]

@jjb wrote:
I wear a size 8. Would you suggest going to a 9 or stay at a size 8 for these boots? I have a stupid question, is that a actual working zipper or just for accent? It looks from the picture if doesn’t go all the way to the top of the boot.

@jjb from the description in the Insider, only the inside zipper functions. The outside zipper is decoration only.

Honored Contributor

@jjb wrote:

If you plan on wearing thick socks with them then I would go up a size. Since these are suede leather I find that they do stretch a bit after wearing them. @jjb