Honored Contributor

@Lynneuk wrote:

They get stinky because the lining is a fake material whereas Uggs are real Sherpa which breathes. Also wearing them with no socks is a recipe for a sweaty stink fest,lol! 

The vendor was saying that they are best worn with bare feet.  Oh gross!

Super Contributor
I’d like to know how they’re a “special value”??? I have two other pairs of Lamo’s And they were $39.99. I don’t get it!
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Lamo Boots TSV

[ Edited ]

My motto is: a bargain is not always a bargain. I dislike when a hosts will compare Ugg boots to Lamo. I don't think you can compare the two brands. The materials are different and quality is different.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy LAMO anymore.  The sizing doesn't work for me.  I'm a solid 8.  The 8 is too small. The 9 is too large.  I need 8.5. I stick with UGGS.   I sent 2 pairs of 8 back.  NO MORE due to QVC's  high s/h.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@jjb wrote:
I wear a size 8. Would you suggest going to a 9 or stay at a size 8 for these boots? I have a stupid question, is that a actual working zipper or just for accent? It looks from the picture if doesn’t go all the way to the top of the boot.

try a 9

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@DianeFM wrote:

I'm a 9.5.  In these I've purchased a 10 and they fit great.  I wear mine without socks.  So comfortable! It's like your feet are getting a hug.  I'm wearing a pair today as a matter of fact - think they were the TSV last year.  I've ordered this year's TSV in navy and think these are super cute as well!

@DianeFMHave you received your boots yet and are they a true Navy blue?  Mine are scheduled for delivery tomorrow.  Online they look like a true dark navy and I pre-ordered then when I watched the presentation on TV they looked a bit of a brighter blue.

Respected Contributor

@jjb wrote:
Does anyone know how these boots are sized? Are they true to size?

I tried several pairs in multiple sizes and couldn't find a pair that fit. @jjb