Respected Contributor
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I don't fancy that chair but I do fancy that guy sitting in it. Smiley LOL

Valued Contributor

I love the comfort of a La-z-Boy!

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl   Didn't you hear?  He come w/the La-Z-Boy!

So you better order 12:00a on the 26th before both sells out!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Didn't you hear?  He come w/the La-Z-Boy!

He's comes with it to do your maunal labor!

ScreenShot001.png

Respected Contributor

@banned again wrote:

@Mz iMac wrote:

Didn't you hear?  He come w/the La-Z-Boy!

He's comes with it to do your maunal labor!

ScreenShot001.png

We need this like a hole in the head. Its been on before as a TSV.  Simply too large and deep for my tastes.

Honored Contributor

Re: La-Z-Boy TSV 12/26

[ Edited ]

I understand the Co-Vid problem here you're paying close to or over $1,000 for a recliner but REALLY,La-Z-Boy will only drop it off in your garage or leave it at your front door....then the customer has to drag that huge box (IF you are able) and put the chair where you want it, and then you even also have to put the two pieces together ....SMH!!! 

Come on other services and companies have managed to operate with CDC safety concerns in mind (in fact had to call in a service to repair my heater---everything was done safely and efficiently)...I think the recliner company's name is pretty appropro....🙄

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Two years ago we purchased 2 Lazy Boy recliners for our bedroom for much less than the cost of the TSV.  For Fathers Day this year, my husband got another recliner but for the family room from Ashley Furniture for about $450.  All of our chairs are larger than the TSV.  Read the dimension.  A 19 inch W seat is not the big.  And look at the height.  The mans head is above the rest point.  

New Contributor

Ya, I found out how bad the delivery was. It was like a drive by shooting!! Drop and run, really!!!! Didn't care about private property either.  AIT Worldwide Logistics shouldn't deliver anything. They said it wouldn't fit in the door! So it had to sit on my porch till I could get help to get it in the house. Next time I buy, it will be local and from a LazyBoy dealer! Maybe Catnapper even. Live and learn.