Honored Contributor

This is a big pass for me.  I purchased something like this last year and returned them. They just looked tacky and cheap.

Esteemed Contributor

They look wonderful!  Very elegant.  Might mix in with some other Luminara I have.

Esteemed Contributor
I'm still debating between white and silver . I wan to put them on Jannines silver candlestick holders that were on here show Wednesday ( simply stunning) and wonder if it would be too much silver and monochromatic, or go with the contrast and buy the white. I only want to buy one set 😺 Decisions, decisions
Trusted Contributor

I only have one Luminara product.  It's the large Heritage Lantern in bronze and I love it.

I just ordered the Emerald Green and Purple sets.  My husband is a Halloween fanatic, so it was easy to get him to agree to it.  Lol  Janine inspired me with her Halloween tablescape.  We are going to try for something like that.  My kids will love it too.

I am also on the fence about the white and champagne.  They go beautifully with my decor.  I'm not sure what to do!!

Valued Contributor
Got these i think set of 5 either last yr or 2 yrs ago.solid no glitter.Wish they had last longer.After a few months was left with only 1 working!
Past time to return them.It was a higher price then .
Really was gonna use them year round.
Think I will get the 1 out & see if it works.
I really hope these work longer for who purchased them this time.
Take care.
Trusted Contributor

@red&curly wrote:
Got these i think set of 5 either last yr or 2 yrs ago.solid no glitter.Wish they had last longer.After a few months was left with only 1 working!
Past time to return them.It was a higher price then .
Really was gonna use them year round.
Think I will get the 1 out & see if it works.
I really hope these work longer for who purchased them this time.
Take care.

That's too bad.  They are not cheap!

I have had some for years that are still going strong.

Super Contributor

@red&curly @mnmom   I really hope Luminara has fixed that glitch because they are not inexpensive ...even at the TSV price ... and when you purchase a set of three, you don't want one or two of them to stop working! 
I finally took the Luminara plunge and ordered two of the TSVs back in July... the rust and the charcoal.  I am enjoying them. My Mom always used subdued lighting in our home during the evening.  I always felt it was so inviting and warm. I have two of the Luminaras in rust on the mantle in our great room now ... so pretty.  I purchased a few of the TSV sets from yesterday as well. Looking forward to receiving them ... and hope they continue to work.