Super Contributor

I wish that Luminara would come out with new lanterns in various sizes and finishes.  I have several and they look like new and still work beautifully.  The large ones by Candle Impressions have such bad reviews.  Everyone says they stopped working and they fade after two months.  Mine have not faded outside. I prefer the large 23 in. and not so much ornate.  Doors that open and candles that can be switched out.  Would love to see a lantern with glass, fade resistant, doors open and removeable candle. AND in addition separate candles in different colors that could be purchased.  I would like persimmon, red, orange, green, brown, navy, sage or pink.  Switch them out according to holiday or season.  I already have a few Luminara candles that the candles come out, however no 9" replacement candles are available.

Esteemed Contributor

@usffan  I think they most likely will.  I believe the lanterns are very popular.  I've never had issues with my Candle Impressions lanterns though.  I love them and they have worked well for me.  On the other hand I've had Luminara candles that have stopped working after a few months so I guess it's just the luck of the draw.

Respected Contributor

@usffan  I have lots of Luminara candles and would like to see different colors and sizes.  I don't need lanterns, just the candles.  

I even got my Mom hooked on them too - I recently purchased the set of 2 nightlights, one for her and one for me.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Luminara hasn't had much new in forever.  New candles would be nice.  I have many old sets with different textures and colors.

For a 9", check Joanne Fabrics, Bed Bath and Beyond, Zulily, or TJMaxx.  May take a little hunting, but I think you will find it.

I have 4 candle impressions lanterns, they are all like new.  Two take AA and the other C.  I don't put them outside. Anything kept outside though needs to be sprayed with a clear sealer to retain the color.

Esteemed Contributor

Luminara is having a TSV on July 25th, but no listing yet of what it will be.

Respected Contributor

I would love to see some substantial sconces again.   For a while we had nice sconces and now nobody is showing sconces again.  I have the large 23" lantern and love it and some smaller lanterns but I want a sconce!