Trusted Contributor

Re: LUG TSV Trolley East- West Bag F-14277

@hollys mom 20 wrote:

I'm guessing you are right -  they just recently introduced it, and on the Lug site they call it a crossbody.  I know some people had requested that.  Besides it has a bunch of new colors that were just introduced this week in the desciption.

I don't like the redesigned Tolley as a purse.  I'm sure they'll also keep the old Trolley designs too.  I really wishs they were redoing the small/med Trolley combo again, regardless of which they do I'm sure many people will be happy.

--------

The Trolley and Mini Trolley, is the TSV.  The new Trolley crossbody, is not part of the TSV.  

Super Contributor

I ordered the TSV, the pill case (choo choo) and the brush case all with free shipping!  So glad the free ship continued during the Tsv show hour.  I saved $10.50 on those three items.

Trusted Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

I ordered the TSV, the pill case (choo choo) and the brush case all with free shipping!  So glad the free ship continued during the Tsv show hour.  I saved $10.50 on those three items.

I didn't get free shipping!?

Trusted Contributor

@SuhseK wrote:

@minimalistWF wrote:

I didn't get free shipping!?

-----

Wait! I lied!  I did get free shipping! 
WooHoo!

Trusted Contributor

I bought these when they were a QVC Big Deal last year. I have a peacock design. I love these and highly recommend them. I use the big one for all of my at-home makeup and use the small one for my traveling makeup. They are lightweight, clean up with a sponge, and are easy to store.

I am glad I bought mine when I did because they don't have the color choice and design that I have and I don't like the choices offered today.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a set in Buffalo Plaid.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

I ordered a set in Buffalo Plaid.

Me too!  I got one for myself and one for a gift.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Tropical print.  Keeping the mini for me and giving the larger one as a gift. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SuhseK I ordered the Camo Rose, but did not get free shipping.😐 Was it for a limited time only? 

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@SuhseK I ordered the Camo Rose, but did not get free shipping.😐 Was it for a limited time only? 

~~~All we need is LOVE

Yesterday was free shipping day.

I ordered my two items, right at midnight(well, 9pm Westcoast time) because I had to get up very early, for a breakfast meeting. 

When I put the items in my cart, it showed s&h, but, when I checked out, s&h was not applied. 

My guess is, that QVC's system had not caught up and switched back to applying shipping, after, their  free day. 

I'll take the gift 😉