Frequent Contributor

I got the TSV Flapper a few days ago.   I used it once and it annoyed me the whole time.  SO small!!!!   However..... I'm obsessed with the purple color and love the organization concept.   I want to upgrade to the Streetcar.  Thats more my size.  Problem....   if I return the Flapper, and exchange it for the Streetcar, do I have to pay return shipping?   I called CS and they said to return the Flapper and re-order the Streetcar.  But...then I have to pay shipping for the return, and shipping for the new one!    Thats about 10 bucks just for shipping!!!!!    Help!!!!   How can I get the Streetcar, and only pay for 1 shipping??

Thanks!!!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: LUG Flapper vs. Streetcar

My understanding of the return policy is you can only use it for the same item in another size or color. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry but I think you’ll have to pay the double shipping.Doesn’t appear to be a way around it!!

Respected Contributor

There are other websites that carry Lug and offer free shipping.  Maybe return the flapper and order the larger bag from somewhere else.  Travelon is sold elsewhere as well and they have great organizational qualities.

Honored Contributor

Your stuck paying shipping to return the one & order the other since it's not the same item.

I also bought the Lug Flapper. I love it. Perfect size for me. I bought the navy since I always wear it. Wish I could find more of the same size with organization.

Trusted Contributor

Check Amazon, you may be able to order it from there without paying any shipping.  No way QVC is not going to stick you to return the bag, for double the cost of shipping it to you.  That's why I always check several other sites before I order from QVC.  QVC makes a mint on their excessive shipping charges.

Honored Contributor

Sorry, but exchanges are for another size or color, not and altogether different item.  You're stuck if you still want to order your Streetcar from QVC.  BTW, I have a Streecar and love it.

Frequent Contributor

well.... I'll keep the Flapper.   I found a great deal on a purple Lug Swing on eBay.....but I'm still keeping my eyes open for a good deal on eBay or Amazon for the Streetcar!!