Trusted Contributor

It wasn't mentioned during Alberti's presentation, but does anybody know if this purchase is returnable until 01/30/22 due to the Christmas In July return policy?

dee

Trusted Contributor

@deedledeedeedle I don't think this is a Christmas in July item, so standard 30 day policy. Too bad!

Contributor

No, Christmas in July is just a promotion for items of Christmas and has nothing to do with the return policy which does not happen until later this year. Believe starts sometime in October or November if I remember.

Contributor
Ordered the gray on pre-sale and the black w/animals on Saturday. The black has shipped already and the gray is still in "preparing your order". It's been like that for six days now. Do you think there is a problem in handling the orders as they come in? This happened to me on the last Lug TSV when my chosen fabric sold out several hours after I placed my order (hence my jump on the pre-sale this time).
Super Contributor

I ordered 4 of the bags for daughter and granddaughters. I ordered the pink, the black, the grey and the black animal print. They were ordered during Saturday Morning Q. All were in stock and Alberti said that the black was going fast. I ordered all 4 at once. They all arrived on 7/22/2021. They were shipped from Rocky Mount NC on 7/20/21. I live in SoCal so they got here fairly quickly.

Trusted Contributor

@ChouChou wrote:

I ordered 4 of the bags for daughter and granddaughters. I ordered the pink, the black, the grey and the black animal print. They were ordered during Saturday Morning Q. All were in stock and Alberti said that the black was going fast. I ordered all 4 at once. They all arrived on 7/22/2021. They were shipped from Rocky Mount NC on 7/20/21. I live in SoCal so they got here fairly quickly.

I recieved my order too and live is SoCal also.

Super Contributor

@Thats Me It's very deceiving because they peddle the items all month long like, buy your gifts early, you can split up the set in two gifts, nothing similar to this will be available during the holiday season .... and so on.  They make it sound gift-y, but then don't have their return policy stand behind that.

Contributor
For both of mine. So far loving it.