Valued Contributor

I am looking for a backpack for travel in 2019.  I like the Lug Medium backpack style.  

Before I order, just checking to see if there would be any offered as a TSV.

Don't want to miss any new features. 

Thanks.

Happy New Year All!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Try their website. I’ve purchased some of their bags at 50%off

Frequent Contributor

Respected Contributor

Checking the program guide, it looks like Lug has no planned TSV dates in January and they only release pre-sale info a few days in advance. Unless you contact Lug or QVC directly, there's no way of knowing if Lug has a backpack planned a a TSV.

You can check Zulily, the Lug website, or ebags to see if any of them have Lug bags on sale. Zulily had some a few days ago and Lug shows up there pretty often. Ebags also has frequent sales, but their base prices are higher than QVC, so compare before you buy.

Esteemed Contributor

I almost purchased yesterday but couldn’t decide on colors.  Then I read the reviews.  Handles peeling & loose stitching so decided not to. That’s what happens with mass production.

Frequent Contributor
There is a LUG TSV coming on Feb 7. Hints are usually posted early on Instagram, or you can check the Blue Skies for me Please blog for a heads up. I can't wait to find out what it is either cuz I'm a total LUG Nut!
Valued Contributor

Thank you!

Frequent Contributor
Does anyone know what the TSV is going to be on February 7th?
Frequent Contributor
Not yet. Too early. There will be hints on Instagram soon. Also, follow the "Blue Skies For Me Please" blog for info on coming TSVs. Helps me plan my monthly 'budget'!
Esteemed Contributor

I love LUG and I too am a lug nut.  I have many of their bags and probably don't need  more.  They all serve me well.

I do have one  question... anyone have the Lug Puddle Jumper2 wheelie?  Is it too big for the overhead on most planes or can it go under the seat.  Love it and want to take it.  Cannot get a good answer.  

Check website for sales....