Contributor

Kin Gravel has such a vibrant personality and great taste in the clothing she brings to QVC.  I ordered the TXV in the Twilight color and I have many of her other clothing items as well.  Kim, you're doing an awesome job and I love your presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOVE KIM GRAVEL AND HER TSV

I don't order garments from QVC but I do watch KG's presentations. I like her styles and the thought that goes into them.

I like her down to earth connection to the audience, hosts, models, behind scenes staff too.

What energy!

She's a hoot!

Contributor

@x Hedge  You are right, Kim Gravel is very down to earth and fun to watch.  

Honored Contributor

Love Kim and her line too.

Honored Contributor

I ❤️ Watching Kim’s shows! I didn’t order the TSV, but I put the shorts on my wish list. They look fabulous!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I ordered Kim Gravel's TSV, received it today and love it!  The cold shoulders on the asymetrical tunic are very subtle.  For those of you who don't like the cold-shoulder look, you might like this one. I ordered the black and plan to order another color.

Frequent Contributor

I love watching her! I haven’t ordered any of her clothes, but will watch her whenever she’s on!
Respected Contributor

Kim and her clothing are a great addition to QVC.  I didn't order the TSV, but I have many of her tops and I love them.  

New Contributor

Tried mine on today. The husband and my adult kids raves about how cute I looked. I think I’m going to purchase more of her clothing. 

Trusted Contributor

I just tried her line for the first time and I am very pleased with the quality and fit. 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning