Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

They're really not made to be nightwear.  Not every brand or style is for everybody.  If you don't like it just move on to something more suitable; live and let live.

@Kachina624  I agree that some women adore LOGO and can't purchase enough of it. I don't agree that whether it's the TSV or the Q's "cash cow", the rest of us should not be subjected, on a daily basis, to endless hours of LOGO shows all day every day.

There are many other fashion vendors that should have equal time.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd like VARIETY!  That's all, nothing more.  Whatever they're pushing each day, just don't stuff it down our throats.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

They're really not made to be nightwear.  Not every brand or style is for everybody.  If you don't like it just move on to something more suitable; live and let live.

@Kachina624  I agree that some women adore LOGO and can't purchase enough of it. I don't agree that whether it's the TSV or the Q's "cash cow", the rest of us should not be subjected, on a daily basis, to endless hours of LOGO shows all day every day.

There are many other fashion vendors that should have equal time.

@Shanus  If it didn't sell like hotcakes, it wouldn't be on so often.  There's obviously a demand for it and some customers are delighted to see it so often.  It's what sells the most.  I just don't watch it so I don't feel subjected to it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

I'd like VARIETY!  That's all, nothing more.  Whatever they're pushing each day, just don't stuff it down our throats.

I'm lucky, I guess.  I have lots of channels to choose from on my cable system.   I only watch QVC when there's someone on that I want to see.

Honored Contributor

Because of the quick 'sold out(s)', I don't recall all of the color options; however, I do like the Black Cherry and Black.   Good price, in the scheme of (Lori's) things.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

I'll start by saying I've never purchased LOGO, never had the slightest desire to do so. I don't think I get the concept of the line. IMO, and, please, this is ONLY my opinion, the hosts, vendor and models resemble bag ladies/homeless street ladies when they are wearing/modeling the LOGO line. And the more layers, the more it looks that way to me. Not a look I'm going for.

Hugs. . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Respected Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

JJSMOM...the fabric is rayon spandex.  Its very soft, very fluid fabric but the only drawback is that it does show alot , like lumps and bumps.  This is why I do go up one size with this fabric.  But it feels great on the body. Not clingy at all.  I hope this helps.

Thank you!

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

@hopi wrote:

The pockets make this a no go for me, don't know why they would be put there. Macy's has this cut rayon/ spandex top from  that were $19 on sale no ruffle or pockets.

@hopi  I totally agree!  You can find very similar tops at Macy's around $20 on sale (JM collections).  And if you want plain T-shirts with ruffles on the bottom. Walmart has those for $12.

I have a pear shaped body type, so LOGO does not look good on me (it emphasizes the butt and thigh areas with all the pockets/lace/ruffles).  Besides, I agree with other posters, that $100 for the top (the TSV top and the lace tank under it) is just way to expensive.

Respected Contributor

I like LOGO, I don't think the clothing looks like rags at all. I have a few tops and they're comfortable, breathable, and flattering on my big body.

However, I decided to pass on the TSV after several looks and watching the promo. It didn't have the wow factor for me, and if I'm going to pay full price for LOGO, I really want to love it.

I knew it would be popular so if you liked it and got it, enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

I would have ordered the midnight fleur or the berry stripe but don't like the rayon/span. I donated all my rayon/span tops I had from Lori. I just don't like that blend at all. I like the cotton slub, lounge, and sweater blend that she offers.

ITA Dreamon.  I really do not like rayon/spandex anymore. It's just such a mess to even try to fold, and if I hang them...they stretch out.  I loved the prints--the navy is so pretty, and I love the black cherry one too.  It's such a shame she used this fabric, but it still must sell well. 

I thought she was moving over to LOUNGE-style tsv.'s.  

Oh well , I saved over $100 as I"d have bought 2 of the prints!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"