Trusted Contributor

I would consider the line more....

straight hem

sleeves not TIGHT

lower prices

didn't feel like a maternity top

Respected Contributor

Pre-Covid I was working for a boutique as a clothing buyer...we were so "Over", high-low, aysymetrical, and worst of all "shark bite" (the ones hanging down over the hips to "cover them") a few years ago, and were only purchasing staight hems in the last few years...which will be in forever. The others now look so tired, sloppy, gimicky and should be done.  We were also tiring of the same old tunics too...but realized, tunics are here to stay with leggings still being so popular. But honestly...we were always on the hunt for something new and interesting...as the same ole "made-in-China" stuff is everywhere...cheap materials, and high prices, some ugly prints too.

I don't mind a slight hi-low sweater or top, but this LOGO tunic is horrendous with the extreme hi-to-lo...all that excess in the back. "Schmata"

And her prices are so high for nothing special, and sometimes just "slapped-together" looking (ie. a way to use mfg scraps, imho, and name it "mixed media.") 

On another note...anyone here ever buy Habitat?  More "grown up" tunics, tops, some artsy type button down blouses...but smart looking, nicely fabricated, classier than most. Lovely jackets, tops, pants.  It was our best selling brand and our main demographic was women of all sizes generally ages late 40's-70's.  

Respected Contributor

I've stated this before on another post .... I want my side seams

sewn all the way down ..... I know just a personal preference ...

and it seems all the designers at QVC do it ......

Respected Contributor

Item # pls

Honored Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Item # pls

@luvmyteddy4 , click the Today's Special Value icon up top.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

Item # pls

@luvmyteddy4 , click the Today's Special Value icon up top.  Smiley Happy

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

The tsv..😳 how to look twenty pounds heavier and pregnant with one top. The way the fabric stands away from the body. Just heinous. 

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Great maternity shirt or to hide pandemic weight gain!  Not flattering otherwise and I have ordered her things and they often get pilled. Pass.

Contributor

I couldn't agree more. I didn't like or buy it a couple of years ago when that style was offered. Now it's completely out of trend. Plus, maybe it's me, it looks huge and makes even the thinner models look much larger. I'm sure it's comfortable but FLATTERING IT IS NOT. Logo is truly overpriced and getting a tad bit monotonous...at least for me. I have a few pieces (I bought on sale or AS IS) that I like but I wish it could be more flattering and at a better cost. I don't know how so many people have that much money to spend on LOGO pieces. 

Respected Contributor

Looking at the TSV on air really made me decide NOT to get it.  It is one of the most unflattering tops I have ever seen.  Really Lori you need to change up your designs!!!