Respected Contributor

@PinkPorkChop wrote:

I love LOGO. Half of my wardrobe is LOGO.  I will admit I think it's a little spendy, but I buy it anyway.  I record shows when I am not home and watch them and shop later in the day. I generally buy a few pieces every week.  

If those of you who think her line is overrated and expensive, no one is forcing you to buy.  

I agree totally.  Welcome to the community @PinkPorkChop

Valued Contributor

@kyreb wrote:
Loving Logo - most of all feel like I am being good to myself! And my husband always compliments me when I get logified- lol. Also I just went to a mall which I have not done in abt a year and lots and lots of Logo wantabees for sale

Yup. All over Zulilly, too. Practically every tunic they sell is a Logo knock-off.

I get that it's not for everyone, but I sure love it for myself, and EVERYONE who knows me is forever complimenting my Logo outfits, asking me where I buy them, etc.  Lori's garments are so feminine and fun, I will never grow tired of my favorite chiffon, tulle or lace trim.

Contributor

My husband saw a top that I purchased of Lori's...his comment was "really?  a TuTu?"  Back it went.

Trusted Contributor

THANK YOU!!!!!  Finally, someone that gets me! I wouldn't be caught dead in her tacky junk, she calls clothes! Looks like I finally met my new best friend, someone that isn't at all impressed w/ LOGO, like myself, YUCK! Isn't her stuff simply the worst or what & she charges way the H*ll too much for all of those pieces of rags too!!!

Honored Contributor

@Leiloni wrote:

THANK YOU!!!!!  Finally, someone that gets me! I wouldn't be caught dead in her tacky junk, she calls clothes! Looks like I finally met my new best friend, someone that isn't at all impressed w/ LOGO, like myself, YUCK! Isn't her stuff simply the worst or what & she charges way the H*ll too much for all of those pieces of rags too!!!

I'm always amused when someone complains about the price of something they don't like, and would never buy!  Smiley LOL

Reminds me of a quote from a Woody Allen movie:

The food here is terrible, and the portions are too small.

Super Contributor

@Shanus  the rest of us should not be subjected, on a daily basis, to endless hours of LOGO shows all day every day.

I must have missed the shows on all day every day as I occassionally watch or check the program guide to see items from the show,  I know there is a show Monday night and Saturday morning but for only an hour and watch if I am home.  Sometimes I even buy something within reason.  

I have noticed there are other shows that seem to be on a lot but I don't watch most of them.  I have watched Peace, Love, World and Barefoot Dreams, along with Women with Control.  I think there is a variety of vendors, something for everybody.

I’m with you.  I can’t believe how often this is on.  I love Qvc clothing but this is little girl clown clothing.  I have yet to see one piece that doesn’t look absolutely ridiculous!!  

Super Contributor

@Seaglass62wrote:

I’m with you.  I can’t believe how often this is on.  I love Qvc clothing but this is little girl clown clothing.  I have yet to see one piece that doesn’t look absolutely ridiculous!!  

Her pieces ALL look RIDICULOUS, and her prices are a LOL!!! I've seen a lot of her tops in thrift stores under $5. Even at that price, I wouldn't buy them or wear them.

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBAwrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

I'm always amused when someone complains about the price of something they don't like, and would never buy!  Smiley LOL

@ALRATIBA I'm sorry I offended you. I'm a size 6 or 8 depending if that's why you brought up the Woody Allen food portions & I'm vegan.

Honored Contributor

@Leiloniwrote:

@ALRATIBAwrote:

@Leiloni wrote:

@ALRATIBA I'm sorry I offended you. I'm a size 6 or 8 depending if that's why you brought up the Woody Allen food portions & I'm vegan.

@Leiloni

No you didn't offend me at all.  You actually amused me!

Sorry if my Woddy Allen quote didn't register with you ... 

To explain .... what I find amusing is when someone complains how much they don't like something (food was awful) and then complain about the prices (size of portions).