Honored Contributor

I think I'm losing my mind.  When I saw the preview of this weeks ago, I swear there was a black print that I loved.  In looking at this, I'm not seeing it and I don't like any of those prints at all.  I must have thought at the time the navy floral was black but I can't believe I ever thought that print was cute.  LOL

Anyhow, the only one I'd consider is the black and the pockets on the front are a deal breaker for me. 

This seems to be popular though.  It's only 9:30ish and the floral print is only available in a size S and there are several sizes sold out in the animal print.  

Honored Contributor

I finally made up my mind and ordered the black cherry stripe.  I had the black in my cart for a while but finally deleted it and added the black cherry.

Previously, I only bought the longer tops ... but I've been shortening them a couple of inches and like how it looks, and when I sit down I'm not sitting on my top.  

Frequent Contributor

More ruffles around the hips...really?

Honored Contributor

They seem to get worse with every TS with Logo..... just plain ugly.

Honored Contributor

@Mollie wrote:

More ruffles around the hips...really?

@Mollie

Funny thing about those ruffles ... I don't carry any weight around my hips and thighs.  I have wide shoulders and shaped like "|-|" ..  and the little flair/ruffle actually makes me look narrower.  

Esteemed Contributor

This was an easy pass for me.  Though I own several Logo tops I find I have to be careful with the styles.   I'm 5'4" so I generally wear them with leggings and boots with a heel.  I feel you really need some height to make the length work.   Usually wear a spanx cami under the rayon tops and it works well.   The colors today are not tempting at all for my taste.  Expecially the black cherry stripe,  YIKES!  I didn't think it looked good on any of the models.  JMO

Trusted Contributor

I am a logo fan.  I own many shirts .  But as I am watching some of the items, its beginning to look like she is piecing together things for different look.  For example, a slub knit top with a sweater knit pocket thats angled.  She will sell thousands I am sure but some of it is getting to be a bit silly.  I dont know what other word to use. SILLY.

But then again, I see some items that she is toning down a bit like the bell sleeve blouse from a few wks ago.  I just dont know.

Respected Contributor

I think it's kind of cute, but I bet it would swallow me (I'm short). I don't really like any of the prints except maybe that blue/black floral one. I liked that lace hem tank they showed with it, but again it looks way too long. I loved the tank colors, especially the cherry. I guess I could wear it as a layer under a jacket. They seem a bit overpriced to me. Can anyone describe the fabric? Is it super thin and cheap looking like most rayon?

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Trusted Contributor

JJSMOM...the fabric is rayon spandex.  Its very soft, very fluid fabric but the only drawback is that it does show alot , like lumps and bumps.  This is why I do go up one size with this fabric.  But it feels great on the body. Not clingy at all.  I hope this helps.

Super Contributor

I will begin by saying I have never purchased any of the LOGO items before today, but, the TSV is kind of cute - not too flouncy, flouncy as so many of her other tops seem to be. $50.00+ for me is a lot to spend on one top. I am considering this one, though, and just wondered about the sizing. Do her tops typically run large or small?    

Deep In The Heart of Texas