Honored Contributor

I love this! It will be perfect for me this summer, as we are more casual. I also can wear it to my good friend's birthday lunch, and other places here. I will wear it with sandals. Now I have to decide what color to get!   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor
Maybe its because it doesn’t look fitted enough to you through the waist and hip area? The models showing it are all tall and lean, so it will look much looser and wider on them.
Trusted Contributor
I think Cobblestone will be the most popular color and sell out the quickest! Especially if Amy Stran wears it, which I’m guessing she will !!
Respected Contributor

I don't like the hem and won't be buying.  Do like that it has sleeves.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

everyone has their own style...a BIG no for me  I have never liked the shark bite whether on a dress of top!!!  And I don't like the ruffles and all of the layering.  I live in the Phoenix area.  I would die of heat stroke.  Some love her style and that is great.  Just not for me.

Super Contributor

Welp, I will be dancing the night away in my sack-like dress. Fabulous!!!

Trusted Contributor
I love the cobblestone. I like the eyelet hem but never was crazy about handkerchief hems. I promised myself to cease buying today. I think this is adorable as long as the modal doesn’t cling to the stomach. I’m so tempted. I think it will sell quickly.
Esteemed Contributor

I strongly prefer 3/4 sleeves. The short sleeves are a deal breaker for me. I generally love Logo dresses, but I will pass on this one.

Honored Contributor

Cute dress ... love the yellow ... but not my look....  just a bit too suburban for me.

I am interested in the mesh shirt worn under the yellow version.

Respected Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Cute dress ... love the yellow ... but not my look....  just a bit too suburban for me.

I am interested in the mesh shirt worn under the yellow version.

"Too suburban" 🙄

Harmonize the World