Occasional Contributor
After watching a few presentations, I’ve figured out that the dress is too full at the bottom. Just too much fabric. I envisioned sitting on my desk chair with the bottom third of the dress billowing all around. I have several Logo dresses and really enjoy wearing them. The TSV has some good features: the sleeves, the bright colors, the eyelet hem. I hope everyone who buys it enjoys it.
Trusted Contributor
HELLO excuse me but… I watched Lea’s show and she looked Absolutely Gorgeous in Lori’s TSV!! Thank you very much! You do you.
Honored Contributor

No, thank you.  With the modal I bet the dress can be hot in the summer.  Plus, I don't care for the style at all.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I like the sleeves and don't even mind the hem but there is something that looks off to me.  Can't put my finger on it.  Maybe someone else has an idea

I think it's the combination of two different material --- modal for the top portion and cotton on the bottom.

Honored Contributor

If someone thinks calling a look too suburban is that offensive, you might want to stay off the internet.  LOL

I didn't see any presentations because I wasn't interested.  I think it may have looked better belted at the waist.  Not sure if they showed it that way.  

I wasn't interested in the dress.  It's too casual for me for work.  The only thing I would do with this would be throw it for a casual cookout or pool party and I can find something much cheaper for that purpose.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva .............I ask about the suburban look because I have not heard the expression used in referrence to clothes.  I am very thick skinned and not much offends me.  I have "assumed" its not flattering.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Oh dear.........I am not even sure I qualify as being suburban.  I am kind of semi-rural.   

I think the dress is cute, but I could not wear it with my body type.  And I am not tall enough for it.

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor
Thanks for asking what “too Suburban” means. I had no clue either??
Respected Contributor
The poster that initially described it as suburban, has disappeared off this post, but yet is present on all the others.
Respected Contributor
OP started a post about the clearance pants she got from the Blair catalog. I don’t think too suburban was really the problem.