Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO dress TSV

[ Edited ]

I agree with the OP. I don't like these unstructured, sack-like, no shaped dresses. They almost look like maternity dresses. It would be so much more flattering if it had some sort of seeming or shaping to it. Even if your pencil thin, this just isn't very flattering. Some might like it for summer wear because it's easy fit. I'm going to pass, because I don't think it would look very good on me.

Respected Contributor
I got the blue, but I live in the suburbs so there’s that.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 ............what a double whammy for you!  You bought the dress and live in the suburbs!  Smiley LOL

I like the dress myself, wish it had longer sleeves.  Wear it in good health and comfort!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

@fairydogmother  I'm guessing the opposite of urban.

Urban = chic & edgy

Suburban = boring & ordinary

I googled it. That's what I came up with. I will enjoy my dress here in the suburbs.

Respected Contributor
@fairydogmother + imaoldhippie - I guess the fashion plate must have disappeared.
Respected Contributor

I generally do not care for the style of Lgo fashions, but this dress is cute if you have the figure for it.  I am very short and a dress with a shark bite ruffled hem would drag me down.  I thin Amy S. Will look adorable though because she is short but very slim.  

Trusted Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

I agree with the OP. I don't like these unstructured, sack-like, no shaped dresses. They almost look like maternity dresses. It would be so much more flattering if it had some sort of seeming or shaping to it. Even if your pencil thin, this just isn't very flattering. Some might like it for summer wear because it's easy fit. I'm going to pass, because I don't think it would look very good on me.

This may look like the maternity dresses of old, the ones I wore 50 years ago. Maternity wear I see on young women today is skin tight. They just let it all hang out there, like a big beach ball stuffed into a pair of pantyhose. Even their belly button shows through. Not the best look IMO. Yikes......I am really showing my age. 

Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@fairydogmother+ imaoldhippie - I guess the fashion plate must have disappeared.

😂😂😂

Harmonize the World
Occasional Contributor

I agree about a wrinkled mess.

Honored Contributor

I prefer a dress with more shape and structure. It's nice to see a dress with short sleeves, and it looks like it would be cool and airy. I'm not a fan of eyelet or the hem though.