Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

I went online to look to see how it's selling and it appears most colors and sizes are all available in both petite and regulated.   The only color that is low is the Pink color in PXS.  All colors and sizes are available.  They must have brought a ton of these in I'd they've sold 20,000 already.  

@Teddixat  They only bring a lot into inventory if historically they know her similar designs sell very well.  They've got 13 years of sales results.   20,000 by 8:00am is a very impressive number.  

Logo dresses are not my style, but I absolutely love her mesh, and sun-washed tops and cardigans.  I hope she introduces more today.

Respected Contributor

I was out and about yesterday, and eyelet is everywhere. 

Trusted Contributor

Well I think the yellow dress looks very attractive on Leah because she has the height and build to carry it off. 

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO dress TSV

[ Edited ]

I don't mind ironing anything but most of her line is not my style is all.  I have two pieces and I really like them but that is it. 

I do not care for the hem lines on her tops or the lengths.  I do not do layer after layer either.  I like my body.   I like to layer because I get cold but about it.  I have two lighter cardigan type jackets of her line.   Light and looks nice.  Not a crazy kooky look as someone always says.

I'm not tall enough for that dress and too busty as well so it would look like a maternity dress on me unless I would belt.  Looks nice on Leah.

Honored Contributor

I am not a Logo fan, but this dress does appeal to me. It looks fresh, cute and perfect for a hot summer day! I love dresses and skirts, especially in the summer. Super easy to throw on with some cute sandals and off you go! 

I wasn't sure about the hem line at first, but it is growing on me, I have mine in my cart-haven't pulled the order button quite yet!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    I'm sure they do go by her sales.   Maybe a lot of people on the east coast were asleep last night when it launched and I'm sure sales will increase as the day goes on,  I'm just not a fan of her clothes.   Her tops are way to long on me,  they swallow me up.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Roscoe the Rascal    Totally agree.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

All right now. We are all dying to know what is meant by this dress being too suburban. 

so if posters are going to make self-aggrandizing or snotty remarks and then go MIA when questioned, that's sort of cowardly dontcha think?  

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@Sweet Kitties wrote:

Yet another ugly outfit! Is QVC laughing at the people who by this? Because it looks like a joke.

@Sweet Kitties - The outfit is ugly to YOU! Don't you have a way of saying this- like it is not YOUR style without making others feel bad about liking it?

It's selling, so some- like me - must like it. I'm sure QVC is not laughing at the people who buy this. We all have different styles, which makes life interesting.

Maybe next time you will think about how others might feel before you type something, "SWEET" Kitties!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

"Suburban" is pretty tame commentary considering what someone else called it on another thread.  That was very repulsive and repugnant. 

Here's to additional fiscal success on this TSV to Lori, Xcel Brands and Qurate!