Super Contributor

When I first saw the TSV, I didn't like it at all.  Not a fan of the ruffle but the more I saw it on the models and the hosts, I grew to like it more.  I liked the way it looked on Shawn, Jennifer and Kirsten.  Then I remembered that they look good in most anything!  I'm not sure my body type would look good in it.  I think on slender people it is nice.

Honored Contributor

Heavens no.  I am a mature woman and do not want to dress like Betty Boop.  The chiffon hems have got to go.  Have you checked out her average prices?  I think Logo has gone to her head.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

I think it's a big miss and not selling well either.  Looks like every color, every size is available.  

Honored Contributor

Out of 23 posts, no one likes it.  QVC should ask the ladies here what they think of a style before offering it as a TS.  Obviously this  LOGO piece TSV is a loser.

Contributor

No one looks good in this.  

Esteemed Contributor

It has always amazed me that this line was even considered. There is nothing stylish about this line. It just looks inexpensive but the prices are increasing. I just don't get it.  I have never been impressed or even remotely interested. For those that purchase this line of clothing , I am sure they like it.

Valued Contributor

That is not what Lori is doing!  All of her previous cardigan were long and Logo customers wrote in they would like to see a shorter cardigan, and she pleased us all.  It is not about buying another piece

Esteemed Contributor

Just not for me...no ruffles on my hips!!  The fabric looked too fine, almost thread bare.  I have always admired Lori's great color palette, though I do not like mixing patterns.

Super Contributor

I would have liked this if it came with the tank, but unfortunately to purchase the cardi and tank would be over $100 with tax and shipping. Out of my price range! I did think Jackie looked sensational in the green tank and blue cardi combo.