Respected Contributor

What do you think of it?

Respected Contributor

Its a Must Miss for me.  Not a fan.  I will just wear my beautiful cardi's from the past.

Frequent Contributor
I love the soft spring colors, but the baby-doll silhouette is not at all flattering on me.
Occasional Contributor

I don't care for her new habit of making cardigans and tops too short to force us to buy another "layer" to wear under it so we don't show off our "cash and prizes" to the world.  

I liked her stuff because I could get a decent, lightweight sweater to wear so I can not die of overheating.  Adding a few extra layers defeats the purpose (and to me---opinion only---looks dumb.)

Short answer:  I'll pass.

Respected Contributor

I think the fabrics look cheap on this one.  Doesn't look like a $50 item to me at all.

Honored Contributor

No way for me...it makes everyone look heavier IMO and the ruffle around the midsection is super unflattering.

I do like and wear many of Loris clothes but I have had more than enough of ruffles and flounces on the bottom of clothing.

Valued Contributor

I understand that a lot of people must like this look, but I think the ruffle around the bottom is juvenile and not a good look for someone "older" like myself.

Valued Contributor

It’s pretty, but obviously one half of a twin set. Too short to be worn alone. 

Respected Contributor

I think it's cute but I also think it is the material that I do not care for. No doubt my comment is very helpful and informative, right? Haaaaaaaaa!

Esteemed Contributor

Just what I’ve been dreaming of. An instant way to add more bulk to my middle.  I am 74 and gave up on my tummy years ago.  I kept a slender middle for so many years, but eventually age and gravity won.  So what?  Banished to the hall of shame?  And being a petite, I wonder if Lori realizes that telling short women how cute it looks for them to roll up their pants is a bit insulting?