Valued Contributor

That rayon span will wrinkle easily and I don’t think that it will work for me with the weather in Texas.  so I will pass on this.

Honored Contributor

I guess it's her signature thing but she needs to stop with the pointy chiffon hems.

Esteemed Contributor

I just don't understand the appeal of this line. The TSV prints are not complimentary on all figures. The petite model does not look good because it is too long. I am just puzzled as to why I would want to wear these clothes. The pricing and style are not enticing. 

Respected Contributor

I love the style of this cardigan from Logo.  The button front and the long sleeves are my favorite. I stopped buying Logo for awhile because the newer styles just didn't appeal to me, but I ordered the TSV cardigan in Abstract Twilight and Distressed Teal. I can wear these buttoned up, as a top...or open, as a cardigan.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO cardigan tsv July

[ Edited ]

I have a LOGO rayon/span cardigan and the entire back is done in the chiffon.  I love that.  Mine is plain black and the chiffon is a suble print.  Mine is also just a normal cardigan.  No pointed hemline.

I don't care for this at all. I hate just the chiffon trim and I don't like the prints.  I also don't care for the hemline coming to a point on each side.   

Respected Contributor

Have never been a LOGO look fan but this I might have ordered if it were offered in Petite.  I don't care what she says, this does not compliment the Petite model with the points coming down to her knees!  Its a no go for me.

Respected Contributor

I just don't care for the prints being offered this time. I also prefer an open front cardigan without buttons. That gold/yellow mustard tone is showing up in many of her tops now. That color does nothing for me. I guess it depends on your skin tone. 

Honored Contributor

I don’t like tops with shark bite or trapeze hems so I am not buying. 

Honored Contributor

I love the leopard one, but it's not Lounge.  I'm not buying rayon/spandex.  NO WAY.  I've donated so many almost new tops due to the wrinkling. The ones I hung to prevent wrinkling stretched out terribly. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I had preordered it in Twilight but canceled it. I don’t want to look like Lori with all her layers.