Respected Contributor

LOGO cardigan tsv July

[ Edited ]

It looks like a print cardigan with chiffon bottom. Any thoughts on it?

Respected Contributor

The item number was posted yesterday and there's another discussion on it.

I thought it was reasonable for the price although the pic with Lori in the gold  (imo) isn't the greatest flattering color on her.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I didn’t see the other thread.

Respected Contributor

@traveler

No wonder you couldn't find it, I just had to look for it myself, it's under My Favorite Brand LOGO.   pics and comments already.

I put mine on order already, I like it.

Trusted Contributor

I'm not usually a big fan of logo, but I really like the blue one. But I definitely don't need any more jackets. In the deep south you don't need one that often and I have too many already. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

yes, that is pretty cute.  i'm not sure how the cooler weather is going to be here since we moved.  No clue what i'll need this year. 

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

I'm not usually a big fan of logo, but I really like the blue one. But I definitely don't need any more jackets. In the deep south you don't need one that often and I have too many already. Smiley Happy

@Renata22  I usually wear her rayon/span cardis (such as the TSV) as a top, not a cardigan/jacket.   Smiley Happy

Contributor

I knew whatever the TSV was that she'd have to tack on some of that cheap-looking chiffon.

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO cardigan tsv July

[ Edited ]

I laughed when the lady called and said she bought two of them and was going back for a third because she liked them so much. Then she mentioned she was 80. 

I have never liked LOGO there a bit too young for me. LOL

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

I hate the cheap chiffon trims that logo does.