Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO by Lori Goldstein TSV - March 4, 2024

I’d like it if it was a bit longer and had long sleeves. Proportions won’t work for me.
Regular Contributor

Never got this style and surprised people buy it ...to me it's a bunch of mismatched odd looking curtain layered clothing ...but the hosts fawn all over Lori like these things are the best thing ever. And Lori can't stop saying chic. I guess QVC makes $$ since she has been around for awhile so to each its own!

Valued Contributor

I don't want to iron. Pass. But I am looking forward to see what else she has today. I might get a tank.
Valued Contributor

I think it's cute, and would look nice on top a sundress. However... Look at the product description. It says one should wash it prior to wearing it. Any why would that be? Because it contains toxic dye or something? 

I've never ever seen a garment before described as "wash before wearing." 

That makes it a pass for me. 

Valued Contributor

I like the colors but the wide triangular style on bodice & arms is not appealing to me.  

Liked several items in the earlier show - the embellished STRAIGHT (yes for a change) leg jeans, dolman v neck & crochet sleeve top.

Super Contributor

There was a time when I had a ton of Lori's clothes in my closet but not anymore.  They made me look and feel heavier than I was! And I'm 5-1, and approx 130 lbs.  Maybe if she offered her tops in petites it would be better, but the sleeves on this TSV are an awkward length.

Respected Contributor

I think this is pretty, love the lace on the bottom and that it's cotton. My body doesn't look good in layers, I carry my weight on my lower half so I think it would be horribly unflattering on me. Adding so many layers to my top half just makes me look huge. As mentioned above, it's nice to see her offer something in a fabric other than rayon.

I hope all who this style works for loves it and that she'll come up with more cotton in the future.

Super Contributor

Can't imagine JT in this top. 

Honored Contributor

I think it's beautiful.  I just wish it had a collar.  If it did I would have purchased multiples and worn open because of the shape.  I already have plenty of tanks to wear underneath.  The lace detail is stunning.

Enjoy all who get it!

Valued Contributor

I like this top. One of the few Logo things I like but reminds me of an alter boy's top they wore over a black robe.