Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV - who is buying?

That high crew neckline makes it so ho-hum to me.  Without the Logo label, it could be a $20 t-shirt with extra width of material at the bottom.

If it had a wider neckline (or v-neck) to accentuate the neck and clavicle, I would have at least been interested.  Alas, it looks like the many, many "little girl" tops that Logo designs.  Deja vu all over again. There's nothing wrong with it, just definitely not my style.  If it's yours -- enjoy it!

Frequent Contributor

With the short hem in the center it looks like a shark bite style.  The length looks off to me and I don't think it is flattering unless it has the tank underneath.  It is also very form fitting around the shoulders and upper arms and it looks uncomfortable or binding. Some of the colors are pretty though. 

Frequent Contributor

I don’t care for the angled hemline. I would probably get it if it were straight across. 

Respected Contributor

This is an easy NO for me. But then again, most LOGO items are. Don't care for the high neckline. The way it falls is unflattering. As others have stated the first thoughts that entered my head were, maturnity wear and tablecloth.

Honored Contributor

Not me--sorry but I think the LOGO line is hideous!! How can all that.......stuff----around the hips flatter anyone? Seems like it all is a variation of the same thing---just my opinion, of course------ not my style at all------

Valued Contributor

I really do not think that this would look good on me, from what I saw during the presentations. So, I will not purchase.

Honored Contributor

Not my style. I do not think all that flouncy material around the hips is flattering. Everyone looks wider around the hips and bum. 

Respected Contributor

I love the TSV colors and the prints that coordinate, but, at least on my TV, everyone looks 25 pounds heavier wearing it with all the material around the hips and bum  If the thin models look heavy, it’s a pass. And $55 with shipping and tax is not a value.

Frequent Contributor

I agree. I don't think Logo is flattering on anyone and it's way over priced...... Everyone looks 'hippy' and 'frumpy' in all those layers. Hubby said it is not attractive on a woman at all..... But if it looks good on you.... Enjoy....
Occasional Contributor

Her styles are so dated.  Who wears a shark bite hem anymore.  Yuck.  Makes chubby girls look even chubbier.