Esteemed Contributor

I really like the new TSV coming up; got my eye on the blue teal one. I would really want the coordinating print tank to go underneath, though—-which, together, would be about $100+. So, I’m on the fence. Anybody else loving this LOGO top?

Regular Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV - who is buying?

Me too and loving ALL of them but need to pace myself especially after the holidays! But yes, I'm loving the colors and would love a matching or coordinating tank underneath!Woman Embarassed

Valued Contributor

I just can't bring myself to spend $50 for a top Smiley Sad Also, it's jersey knit, so it will show all of my lumps and bumps.

Honored Contributor

Just not doing it for me!  And ... it's too short.

Honored Contributor

I like the style and colors, not so sure about the length.

Trusted Contributor

Its very pretty but I am really watching my QVC spending in the upcoming year.

I just ordered the THINGS I HAD to have....lol....then I have to pay down my easy pays.  I went crazy in 2018...the Q loved me for sure.  I will just purchase my absolute favorites when I see them pop up.

BUT the LOGO top is really nice.

Honored Contributor

It's any easy pass for me.  It's the same old style and really don't care for any of the colors plus $50 is to much for it.

Trusted Contributor

I just had to add....I really wish she would have given us a WOW to begin our year..

something a bit different and kept the price point at like 39.00.  Now that would have been a great way to start the new year.

She will sell a  ton of them as it is a nice top, but not for me ...not at 49.00 for it.

Regular Contributor

I need your help ladies because apparently I’m missing something when it comes to these TSVs. Can anyone tell me why 4 colors are already sold out? Or were they ever even available to begin with? Because I would have loved to order one in black cherry and would have liked to have seen the pink dove but I can’t even click on them....?. Please advise and thanks.
Contributor

I would like to see her do some more brighter colors...tired of the drab muted tones.  I have noticed that the richer tones sell out fast...love jewel tones!  High price point for what you get!  I love the flowy styles, and layers however!