Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV - September 9, 2022

@KKlim wrote:
@CAROLINA.. The top is 95% rayon/5% Spandex

@KKlim    The information listed on the item description says 92% polyester, 8% Spandex.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Ladies interested in the duster...I thouhht it looked like it ran big from seeing it on the models! It doesn't from the measurements seem big but I thought it looked big.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee Yeah thanks! I didn’t think it looked as nice on air, as it did online. Oh well… saved some money.
Respected Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@CAROLINA.. The top is 95% rayon/5% Spandex

The description showing on my computer was 95 poly. When I checked this morning, and I don't have the number so only going by memory, it's 92 poly/8 span.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Ladies interested in the duster...I thouhht it looked like it ran big from seeing it on the models! It doesn't from the measurements seem big but I thought it looked big.

Pearlee - I left a review as I just received mine.  I also thought it might run big so I ordered both a S and a M.  I am 5'7" 160 lbs, size 12.  The S just did not look right in the back, the M fit perfectly.  I LOVE this duster as noted in my review.  Love the colors, the ditzy print, etc.  As for the sleeve length, they are not too long, they were perfect on me.  This takes me back to the "hippie" era, very boho, something about this duster just makes me happy.