Respected Contributor

Not sure what that fabric is supposed to be...sounds cheap to me...I will pass.

Respected Contributor

I really like the Deco Animal.  

This is a very good price for LOGO.  

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO *TSV* May 11

[ Edited ]

@Qvcme wrote:

Hello, on today's Logo Show...5/2/2020...Lori showed us a mesh 3/4 sleeve that was peeking out of her short sleeve shirt and said something like, " I can't resist, this is coming May 11, and it's mesh. I've waited a whole year to share it with you" it kind of looked like tie dye mesh in pinky and yellow tones, I believe. Can't wait to see if that's the TSV or just a new item that will be shared on that day.   We will find out!

@Qvcme 

Have you seen it?

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Layers-by-Lori-Goldstein-Printed-34-Sleeve-Sheer-Mesh-Top.product.A378852.h...

I got the Maroon Leopard.

Esteemed Contributor

This fabric is my favorite from QVC. It is pretty close to perfect in my book. i wish it came in better prints and more solid colors. i will probably buy the navy (indigo?) and alabaster (whatever its called). Logo tops have an amazing fit. I often think they are too expensive, too, but then I realize that the "devil is in tbe details" and the Logo fit and cut are always worth the price to me. 

Honored Contributor

OMG!   Seriously?  lol

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor
When Logo first hit the scene on Q the style was different and flattering and I bought a whole bunch of tops in the beginning. I have since donated most of them that were so stable. Most of them didn’t hold up and pilled horribly and were thrown out. However, in my opinion over the years while she has come up with different colors and prints, they are unflattering especially on a shorter person. 0n their own they may look okay but wearing all those crazy print tanks with lace and ruffles underneath looks ridiculous to me and not flattering at all. While the TSV is a reasonable price her clothing has become far too pricey for what it is.
Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO *TSV* May 11

[ Edited ]

I like it and I think everyone that has wore it on the show looks good in it.  My only hesitation is the sleeves look as if they fit tight.  Courtney K rocked it last night.  Her whole outfit was cute.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor
Nice shirt, but not for me. I don’t want any more short sleeve tops.
Trusted Contributor

LOGO is not my taste of fashion, I do not like it.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece