Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV - March 27, 2023

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I purchased what seems to be the same Logo TSV on March 17 2020.  Item no was A385298.  

Trying to provide a picture but it comes up item not found.  Maybe some of you remember it.  I think it is a repeat of a past TSV.

@PhilaLady1   I think the one you have is a little longer.  They did mention in the TSV hour that it's like the jacket they had before, but listened to shoppers who wanted it shorter, so they did the TSV shorter.

@Caaareful Shopper 

Thanks!   I rarely watch anymore and I missed that.  I do like the pink jacket, but passing.

Valued Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@chrystaltree   I agree.  It looks more like a denim shirt instead of a jacket except for the weight.   I notice that on Ali, it is very tight on her arms yet not on anyone else.   She's probably wearing two sizes too small as usual.    I do love the colors.

Ali wears her clothes too tight IMO. I just have a hard time watching her. 

Respected Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

I purchased what seems to be the same Logo TSV on March 17 2020.  Item no was A385298.  

Trying to provide a picture but it comes up item not found.  Maybe some of you remember it.  I think it is a repeat of a past TSV.

@PhilaLady1   Not the same.

Check the chest pockets, for one. Fake.

Different material %

Respected Contributor

I like it, especially the pinky one.  Not in my budget, though.

Esteemed Contributor

@staciesmom    I'm with you.  I can't stand listening to the phony cutsie voice and her body type is not conducive to wearing such tight clothes.  She looks silly

Respected Contributor

Looking at some of the models this morning the jacket arms do look tight.

Regular Contributor

I do love colorful clothes, so tend to gravitate to Logo sometimes. Bought several pieces last spring, but I liked nothing she offered all fall/winter. I am not a fan of patchwork pants or tie dye...(no offense meant to those who are), and many things over the winter were patchwork or tie dye.

Last night I ordered 5 LOGO pieces between 12:00 & 1:00 including the TSV in that beautiful soft purple...

Looking forward to a mood-lifting shot of color in my wardrobe this spring!

Have a great week everone!

Honored Contributor

@PhilaLady1 wrote:

@PhilaLady1 - I have this one too, in two colors. They are similar enough that I don't need another one, but the colors are different. Here's the one we have from 2020:

F97CC3DD-AC2C-473C-9F39-6AF849359707.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@beach-mom    Did you order one? Thanks for the posting.

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 4.57.22 AM.png

I ordered the Heathered Purple AND the trusty Medium.

I have many of her denim jackets and love the material, never stiff, but have SO many of her short jackets, this longer length will work well (for teaching!) in a different way. Love the frayed hem at the bottom and bits of distressing throughout.

Closed (buttoned up) it will be great for displaying my Turquoise and American West necklaces.

@1Professor - You will look amazing, especially with the SW jewelry!

I didn't order this one, because I have a similar one from 2020. I am tempted by the purple though!    Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@staciesmom    I'm with you.  I can't stand listening to the phony cutsie voice and her body type is not conducive to wearing such tight clothes.  She looks silly

Although Ali is not a large girl, if you look closely at her upper arms when she is in a capped-sleeve T, they are very muscular/chubby in relation to the rest of her body. I took note because DD has this similar issue...tops fit her fine, but often too tight on her upper arms.

DH is 'in love' with Ali..lololol...he thinks she is 'SO CUTE'! His favorite Q host hands down.