Esteemed Contributor

LOGO TSV - Fabric? Your thoughts?

I LOVE Logo clothes and have a million, but the TSV coming up (which was just posted today) seems to use a different kind of fabric than she normally uses. Based on the photo, it looks like a cheap, scratchy polyester. I sure hope not! I like the design and prints....but the fabric choice is important. Anybody else have this impression?

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO TSV - Fabric? Your thoughts?

I have a lot of clothes but must say,, I've never run accross scratchy polyester.  It's normally a soft fabric.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I checked it out just to see, and watched the video. It looks like the fabric is very soft, almost silky. Also the prints are really very pretty.  It’s just that logo is so expensive.

Item #.  A365840

Valued Contributor

I have a few LOGO poly blouses and they are very soft, flowy, and not at all scratchy.

Valued Contributor

The description says it is a crepe "fabrication", so I don't think it will be as soft as some poly/span combinations. I like the patterns, but not so much the price, lol. I assume that they will post the measurments at some point. With buttons, the chest measurements are very important!

Honored Contributor

I have no issues with the fabic.  

I'm definitely buying one.  Just needto see the colors/prints up close on TV/computer.  What's there now is too dark.

Regular Contributor

The upcoming TSV is the same fabric and very similar to A309821.  You can read the reviews of that shirt.  It was rated 4 stars

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The video makes it look and move like weighty silk material, not thin or flimsy. It is a woven fabric. 

Honored Contributor

I like the different prints and colors for this TSV! However I don’t care for the style there’s a little bit too much ruffle around the middle for me. I need a sleeker look.
Occasional Contributor

This is similar to a sleeveless button shirt that I purchased last year. I love it and wear it often. It is a crepe material and very easy care. I do not iron mine. I am so excited at having a long sleeve version and have ordered two - black and neutral leopard and will wear them often. Not scratchy.