Honored Contributor

Hmmm. This is something I need to see on a real body.

If it's as short in the back as it is in the front with just those long sides, that would be a deal breaker for me.

Actually, looking at this, it doesn't wow me.

New Contributor

You're welocme Pepper !  From the picture it's hard to see but the sleeves are faux suede, the cardigan itself is heathered.  Colors are Black, Dark Elm, Blue Lake, Cayenne, Bittersweet, Merlot, and Shale.  Hope that helps ,,,

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, if you want to view the click here sizing, the item number is A266500. It looks to be marginally shorter in the center back than the front. I agree that I would have liked it to be a couple inches longer in the back than front.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor

I SO wish there was a petite in this TSV!!!! I'm 5ft and have never tried her clothing line, but really like this TSV, but nervous it will be too long!!

Honored Contributor

@LittleT wrote:

I SO wish there was a petite in this TSV!!!! I'm 5ft and have never tried her clothing line, but really like this TSV, but nervous it will be too long!!

I thought it looked good on the 5'2" model during the midnight to 2:00 am show.  It didn't look like it was "wearing her."

Contributor

@Pearlee Yes I saw Amy when she was presenting it and it looked so cute on her and I thought it didn't overhelm her.

I'm thinking of getting it and trying it

Honored Contributor

@LittleT wrote:

@Pearlee Yes I saw Amy when she was presenting it and it looked so cute on her and I thought it didn't overhelm her.

I'm thinking of getting it and trying it

Better hurry. There are probably some left but they are already doing OTOs.

Contributor

@Pearlee Yes, I see that..yikes lol. I'm 5ft, petite...do you think go with the xxs.. I read that Ammy she had the xxs. sorry all the questions!

Honored Contributor

@LittleT  It also looked cute on that petite model.  It looks cute on both of them.  I do think that it being quite a bit shorter in front and back, then longer on the sides, helps how it looks on us petite folks.  I'm 5'3" and wouldn't hesitate to get it for the reason of my height.  I just don't happen to care for the faux suede sleeves.  If the sleeves were regular rayon span I'd be getting it.

Contributor

@Pearlee Yes, so agree with you! Yeah wasn't sure about the faux suede, I'm in Florida so doesn't get that cold here, but gets chilly for us,lol. Thank you so much!!Smiley Happy